Agent Carter The Agent Carter - Cast Young Alexander Pierce and Nick Fury

R_Hythlodeus

Nerd Supreme
Reaction score
Assuming that younger versions of Pierce and Fury will show up in Agent Carter, who do yo want to play them?

Nobody, because I'd rather neither of them show up. Remember, the show is set in 1946.

Well, Pierce would be a toddler or young boy, so any white male child actor would do. As for Fury? I suppose you would have to cast two roles, one person to play an ovum, and another to play a spermatazoa.

Nobody, because I'd rather neither of them show up. Remember, the show is set in 1946.

The show will continue through the decades though won't it so I think it's a wonderful idea.

I will have to think about it but I'll come back with an idea

If the show extends into the 70s, 80s and 90s (and I hope it will), I'd love to see Pierce and Fury (and Garrett and Coulson and Natasha and Clint) at least cameo as new recruits.

Nick fury is older then you think.

Ultimate Nick Fury

UltimateNickFury.jpg

Cover of Ultimates Annual #1

Fictional character biography

Origins

Nicholas Fury fought for the United States in World War II. During the invasion of Sicily, he, along with Private Fisk and Canadian paratrooper Corporal Howlett, attempted to loot a house. American military police arrived to arrest them, and all three were subdued. Fisk was grazed by a bullet, while Fury was imprisoned in an unknown location alongside several other black men, and Howlett, despite protests that he was Canadian, was also shipped to an unknown location. Fury was selected to be the next test subject for Project: Rebirth, as his blood work most closely matched that of Subject #22, the most successful of the previous test subjects. He was injected with a serum that gave him super-strength, which he used to free himself and the other prisoners, who then escaped. The scientists who were working on him let him escape, deciding that they have all the information that they needed for now.

After attending college in India, Fury enlisted in the U.S. military, where he was deployed into various conflicts such as the Kosovo War. He was later assigned to S.H.I.E.L.D.'s Weapon X program in the original Gulf War. While transporting Wolverine in his adamantium cage, an Iraqi guerrilla ambush killed his team and inadvertently freed Wolverine from his prison. After slaughtering the Iraqi guards, Wolverine discovered Fury, the only survivor of the ambush, and transported him back through the desert to the Allied forces. Although Wolverine was summarily subdued and re-imprisoned by his handlers, a bond between the two men was formed. The next day, Fury, already mostly healed, is confronted by General Thaddeus Ross. The General had discovered much was unusual about Fury and questioned him at length, prompting him to reexamine where he was going in life.
Abilities
Genius-level strategist
Slowed or halted aging from the Infinity Formula
Skilled and experienced soldier
Skilled with many weapons and fighting techniques
Healing factor
Superhuman strength, speed, and agility

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ultimate_Nick_Fury

Last edited:
Movie Nick Fury =/= Ultimate Nick Fury.

I'm hoping Dominic Cooper has been signed up for this.

Also, I just registered - how long before I can start a thread?

I'm hoping Dominic Cooper has been signed up for this.

Also, I just registered - how long before I can start a thread?

Dominic Coopers has said he will be happy to return as Howard Stark. Cooper's girlfriend plays Raina on Agents Of Shield

Just for information for those of you who DON'T know. The Ultimate Fury is the 616's Fury's SON.
We still MAY see the White Nick Fury on Agent Carter.
For the story how this happened and COULSON's introduction to the 616 read up on the mini Series Battle Scars.
Nick Jr. by the way is leading up the Secret Avengers line these days

OH yeah the new Secret Avengers also has Coulson in it. lol

Just for information for those of you who DON'T know. The Ultimate Fury is the 616's Fury's SON.
We still MAY see the White Nick Fury on Agent Carter.
For the story how this happened and COULSON's introduction to the 616 read up on the mini Series Battle Scars.
Nick Jr. by the way is leading up the Secret Avengers line these days

Eh, I really don't like that connection. It's basically saying that the black Fury isn't the "real one". Seems like a huge cop out. "Don't worry, Fury is still white! The Other one is just his son!"
It may be that way in the comic, but I really hope it isn't in the MCU. The nick fury we have now is the only one we need. I'm sure there are other characters they can think of putting on this show.

I don't think the CARTER show will expand to the right time frame for them both to make sense showing up (late 1970's or 1980's I think would be right).

If it were to happen, my fantasy pick would be Brad Pitt for Alexander Pierce (if you don't get me, watch "Moneyball" and then an older Redford flick).

I don't have a good recommendation for a young Sam Jackson / Nick Fury, someone like James Todd Smith (L.L. Cool J) maybe, he does a pretty good job on NCIS: Los Angeles.

Eh, I really don't like that connection. It's basically saying that the black Fury isn't the "real one". Seems like a huge cop out. "Don't worry, Fury is still white! The Other one is just his son!"
It may be that way in the comic, but I really hope it isn't in the MCU. The nick fury we have now is the only one we need. I'm sure there are other characters they can think of putting on this show.
Sure it can work if written properly.
It CAN explain Sgt. Fury of the Howling Commandos working with Gabriel on some assignments during Peggy's era at S.S.R. and EARLY S.H.I.E.L.D.

We NEVER saw what Peggy was doing while not with Steve or Howard Stark, not to mention why she was in places you wouldn't expect her to be during First Avenger, I'm SURE it was more than being General Philips secretary.
The Howling Commandos could have continued to help the SSR with SGT. Fury leading them because of his tactical skills being similar to Steve's and since Steve was in ICE, SGT. Nick Fury led the team.

This info is incorrect.
The son of the original nick fury is nick fury jr. ,Marcus Johnson, Nick Fury II.
This is not ultimate fury.

There are two black nick fury's,something i did not know myself until recently.

One is the son of 616 nick fury and born in more modern times.
The other one is ultimate nick fury and not the son of the original nick fury.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Nicholas_Fury,_Jr._%28Earth-616%29

Last edited:
Ultimate nick fury - earth 1610.
The original nick fury and his son nick fury jr. -earth 616
The big screen movie nick fury - earth 199999.

There are in fact many white and black nick fury's.

CHECK OUT THE Alternate Reality Versions ,the movie and television ones here.

Open link
http://marvel.wikia.com/Nick_Fury

Last edited:
In regards to Fury's father, I seem to recall a conversation that Fury had with Cap in Cap:WS describing his father as an elevator operator who carried a pistol in his lunch bag to ward off rascist twits. It would seem odd for Fury to tell this story to Cap without bothering to mention that his dad also just happened to be the guy who succeeded Cap as the commander of the Howling Commandos and was a founding member of SHIELD.

I think that was Fury's grandfather, not father. However, same principle still applies.

This info is incorrect.
The son of the original nick fury is nick fury jr. ,Marcus Johnson, Nick Fury II.
This is not ultimate fury.

There are two black nick fury's,something i did not know myself until recently.

One is the son of 616 nick fury and born in more modern times.
The other one is ultimate nick fury and not the son of the original nick fury.

http://marvel.wikia.com/Nicholas_Fury,_Jr._(Earth-616)
well the MCU Fury is all together a Fury to his own so far, because the characters in the MCU are a mix of both 616 universes and Ultimate lol basically the best of all of them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"