Agent Carter The Agent Carter - Cast Young Alexander Pierce and Nick Fury

I'm just saying that it can EASILY be done with the same idea in the 616 universe and have SGT. Fury take Steve's place as tactiction and leader of the Howling Commandos while Steve's in Ice on Agent Carter.
Just makes sense with the way the 616 Fury and Coulson are part of Secret Avengers now, and SGT. Fury not using the tired idea of regenerating with yet some other formula
I think that was Fury's grandfather, not father. However, same principle still applies.

In regards to Fury's father, I seem to recall a conversation that Fury had with Cap in Cap:WS describing his father as an elevator operator who carried a pistol in his lunch bag to ward off rascist twits. It would seem odd for Fury to tell this story to Cap without bothering to mention that his dad also just happened to be the guy who succeeded Cap as the commander of the Howling Commandos and was a founding member of SHIELD.

Ultimate nick fury - earth 1610.
The original nick fury and his son nick fury jr. -earth 616
The big screen movie nick fury - earth 199999.

There are in fact many white and black nick fury's.

CHECK OUT THE Alternate Reality Versions ,the movie and television ones here.

Open link
http://marvel.wikia.com/Nick_Fury

I'm not sure about Fury, but Pierce did mention his father was saved by Cap in WW2, so I could see Pierce's father making an appearance.

I'm not sure about Fury, but Pierce did mention his father was saved by Cap in WW2, so I could see Pierce's father making an appearance.

Then we find out Pierce's Dad was married to Peggy and she is his Mum :wow::o

Maybe someone impregnated Peggy back in WW2 and Pierce was born. Perhaps that someone was Steve Rogers? :wow:

I don't quite think the timeline works out for Alexander Pierce. For Nick Fury, there's obviously lots of details to decide on whether it'll work. My preference is Nick Fury is the only Nick Fury, but that he's also his actual age. This means Nick Fury didn't lead the Howling Commandos in World War II. It works in the comics because the comics have a floating timeline. The movies don't, so I don't see the need to introduce a strange or supernatural thing to explain his age. To me, Nick Fury works best as just a human who happens to be badass, not as someone supernatural.

Fury would be trickier no ? Doesnt he take something back then that keeps him from getting old ?

He and the rest of the Howling Commandos all take the Infinity Formula to stay young in the comics. I suppose they could tie that in with whatever that Zodiac formula was from the One-Shot if they wanted, but I kind of hope they don't.

Fury would be trickier no ? Doesnt he take something back then that keeps him from getting old ?

I've got to be honest, I don't see that working so well in the movieverse

Casting someone to play a younger Samuel L Jackson will be so hard, but if they want to i think REMY from House of Cards! That dude is a cool mafugga!

He could seriously pull it off, especially if Nick is just another soldier in the show, climbing up the ladder and still has both eyes!

nathan-clay.jpg

Ultimate nick fury - earth 1610.
The original nick fury and his son nick fury jr. -earth 616
The big screen movie nick fury - earth 199999.

There are in fact many white and black nick fury's.

CHECK OUT THE Alternate Reality Versions ,the movie and television ones here.

Open link
http://marvel.wikia.com/Nick_Fury

Absolutely correct, to bring the Marvel books at least somewhat in line with the MCU, Fury's African-American son Marcus and his friend Coulson were brought in with the Battle Scars mini, and the original Nick Fury retired.

I'm sure this has been pointed out before, but Sam Jackson was born in 1948. If he's in AC, then he'll be an infant.

I hope it's Nick Fury Sr in this show. Keep in mind that I'd like to see the characters in Agent Carter have a legacy to leave to the new ones. For instance, Peggy Carter paves the way for Sharon. And assuming that Heinrich Zemo is the antagonist, he paves the way for Helmut.

Good point, would be fantastic to see Nick Fury Sr and the commandos

Sure it can work if written properly.
It CAN explain Sgt. Fury of the Howling Commandos working with Gabriel on some assignments during Peggy's era at S.S.R. and EARLY S.H.I.E.L.D.

We NEVER saw what Peggy was doing while not with Steve or Howard Stark, not to mention why she was in places you wouldn't expect her to be during First Avenger, I'm SURE it was more than being General Philips secretary.
The Howling Commandos could have continued to help the SSR with SGT. Fury leading them because of his tactical skills being similar to Steve's and since Steve was in ICE, SGT. Nick Fury led the team.

I didn't think she was his secretary, was she? I was under the impression that Carter was an officer in her own right from the way she was ordering about the SSR recruits, but then I could need to rewatch CA:TFA.

Hate to break it to you guys. But MCU Nick Fury is not 616 Nick Fury or Ultimates Nick Fury. He is simply MCU Nick Fury and until they reveal in the movies his history on screen, it is blank. No director or Whedon will be tied to the comic stories. They will make up his history to suit their story and what they feel is best for the films.
The producers of Agent Carter might ask if they can have a young Nick Fury but it will be up to Whedon whether he wants to let them. Not what is in the comics.

Last edited:
It probably won't be up to Whedon. Feige, perhaps, but likely a group of people that decides these things.

They don't need to cast a young Nick Fury, Samuel L. Jackson is black.
samuel_l_jackson_1st_look_in_kite.jpg

Just give him fake hair and shave the beard and he looks 20 years younger. Also, I don't want Nick Fury to be 90 years old with regenerative powers or whatever so if theres ever any young Nick Fury it should be in the 80s or 90s.

No, he said:"My father served in the 101st." He never mentioned any saving.

I don't think Fury or Pierce will appear on the show. But it is more likely they both will appear in Ant-Man along a young Pym.
In that case, Wood Harris may be the younger Fury, which I think it's perfect.

This season may see cameos from the likes of Fury senior, young Hank Pym and the like, but it is set in the 40s still right?

My thoughts? In season two we might see a 1960s/70s setting with a middle aged Peggy, Slattery reprising his role as Howard, a baby Tony (or pregnant Maria), and a late teens/early 20s Nick Fury/Pierce.

In which case:
Tyler James Williams? (just showed up in Walking Dead)
Tyler001.png

And maybe Garret Hedlund (or someone of the like)
Garrett%20Hedlund-LMK-068160.jpg

Who knows really? But it would indeed be cool to see this series go on.

Last edited:
It takes place in '46 so Pierce would only be 10 years old, and Fury would be -2 years old, so no I don't think either of those characters will be cast.

However, 1 young version of a character has apparently been cast and that is Anton Vanko.
2przrdy.jpg

The actor rumoured to be playing him is russian and has physical resemblance to the actor who played him in Iron Man II so that supports the rumour a bit.

If the MCU's Nick Fury is the same age as Samuel L. Jackson, he's about 65, which would mean he was probably born in 1948. But it would be neat if they introduced Jack Fury, who led the Howling Commandos in The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes.

Hehe. I'm thinking this thread might be a case of "right idea, wrong forum". :) I think it's possible we'll see younger versions of Fury and Pierce (along with an older/younger version of Peggy depending on how you looks at it) on Ant-Man rather than Agent Carter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"