• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Infinity War The Avengers: Infinity War The Official News and Speculation - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guess where I will be in 7 hours? :oldrazz:

3rd viewing done. It just gets better! That's me finished for today though.

Finally got my tickets last night and watching this in 9 hours. HYPED!!!!!

FYI,

The Forbes writer who wrote the spoiler report for Avengers: Infinity War was Curtis Silver. I don't know who okayed it on the editorial or publisher side.

FYI,

The Forbes writer who wrote the spoiler report for Avengers: Infinity War was Curtis Silver. I don't know who okayed it on the editorial or publisher side.

Screw that guy and the editor

Btw haven't heard anything about silvestris score, how was it? And anyone know when it will be on spotify?

FYI,

Can he be punished for doing such a *****e move aimed at spoiling moviegoers' experience?

im actually happy with spoiler reviews. im actually getting sick of non spoiler reviews which i dont understand. why give a review if your not giving spoilers. They're are alot of fans out there who want to be spoiled. myself included.

What angers me is that it was put out there before the movie was released. It was before the embargo on reviews even lifted. Disney asked the press to refrain from sharing spoilers or story details. I honored that.

And yet no consequences for Forbes it seems.

Btw haven't heard anything about silvestris score, how was it? And anyone know when it will be on spotify?

I liked the score. It wasn't my favorite Silvestri/Marvel score, but he did a better job than most of the usual forgettable Marvel ones.

I certainly would not invite Forbes to future screening of Marvel/Star Wars films. Punish them that way.

im actually happy with spoiler reviews. im actually getting sick of non spoiler reviews which i dont understand. why give a review if your not giving spoilers. They're are alot of fans out there who want to be spoiled. myself included.

It wasn't a review it was a list of spoilers , 5 hours before embargo. And it arms trolls with spoilers to ruin it for others

What angers me is that it was put out there before the movie was released. It was before the embargo on reviews even lifted. Disney asked the press to refrain from sharing spoilers or story details. I honored that.

And yet no consequences for Forbes it seems.

Forbes is a very powerful publication, but at the very least writer and editor needs to get the boot

I'm just happy it wasn't mark hughes who pulled that. Since I really like him.

Yeah, but legally unless you signed an NDA, there is no other course for action. What do you want them to do?

An apology and "we don't do that again" would be nice.

Also, Forbes is a BUSINESS JOURNAL. What does posting a spoiler report on Infinity War have to do with business at all?

Also, freedom of the press does not guarantee entry into media events. Sorry, but it doesn't.

An apology and "we don't do that again" would be nice.

Also, Forbes is a BUSINESS JOURNAL. What does posting a spoiler report on Infinity War have to do with business at all?

Also, freedom of the press does not guarantee entry into media events. Sorry, but it doesn't.

That's why I would say don't invite them to future events, LOL! Even if Disney didn't ask for an apology, Forbes should issue one just as a common courtesy. Unless they are proud of click bait and fueling trolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stryderzer0
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"