The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 63

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already know I'm gonna be seeing the film multiple times...just can't wait.

So far, so good from what I've been hearing definitely.

Oh my God, this is better than I ever could have imagined. Only a few more weeks to go.

yeah, that is a bit of a dissapointment .
We need our daily fix!

Think i'll be making myself scarce till i see it on the 26th.... Have fun chaps :D

I have yet to see a movie where the 3D enhanced my viewing so i still think it's gimmick, but to each their own.

to be fair, people once said the same thing about Sound, as well as Color...

I can hardly believe this film is getting such high praise. Dream come true really. Good job marvel. I think your risks are paying off!

Think i'll be making myself scarce till i see it on the 26th.... Have fun chaps :D
Hope you enjoy it mate.

to be fair, people once said the same thing about Sound, as well as Color...
Yeah, it's a good point. Once 3D technology and use in films reaches a certain level I think it will be very popular and seen as almost a necessity. At present it feels like only a partial roll out of the tech eg going from black and white to black, white, red and blue rather than full colour (if that makes sense :woot:).

Hope you enjoy it mate.

Yeah, it's a good point. Once 3D technology and use in films reaches a certain level I think it will be very popular and seen as almost a necessity. At present it feels like only a partial roll out of the tech eg going from black and white to black, white, red and blue rather than full colour (if that makes sense :woot:).

and while it does make the studios more money.. at the same time.. most theaters give you the option of 3D or not 3D so it's not exactly "forced" on us either...

don't know if new but i just read that the avengers blu ray will have 30 minutes of deleted scenes!!!!!:-)

I've been saying this all along. 3D is not going anywhere, it's not a fad that will eventually die out.

There aren't a lot of Quality 3D movies out there out side of Avatar. Avatar is the only one did didn't seem Gimmicky in the use of 3D.

don't know if new but i just read that the avengers blu ray will have 30 minutes of deleted scenes!!!!!:-)
I hope they have that option to include them in the film. Once I get this I will be watching it every day for a long time!

I've been saying this all along. 3D is not going anywhere, it's not a fad that will eventually die out.
For sure. I'm totally confident (despite thinking it's crap at the moment) that in the long run it will be everywhere. When the tech is executed so that every pixel during the runtime is in a 3D world with real depth (as well as close-to-your-face stuff) and cheaper so that everyone has a 3DTV I'm sure people who currently hate it (like me) will turn over. It could be a very long time but I look forward to it as it could really enhance epic action films of the future.

There aren't a lot of Quality 3D movies out there out side of Avatar. Avatar is the only one did didn't seem Gimmicky in the use of 3D.

i hear Dial M for Murder is good.

we should have had true 3D from the 50s onwards but Scope was cheaper, and did the same job of differentiation for Cinema from TV.

I heard the original cut of The Avengers was 3 hours, before Whedon edited it down for theatrical release. I really hope to have the chance to buy the 3-hour movie for Blu-ray; it would be amazing beyond words.

I'm not a massive fan of it, but even I know that it's not exactly going to go out of fashion. I'm sure they said the same thing about fire when the caveman discovered it.

from what i've seen...

had great 3D
-Wrath of the Titans
-Toy Story 3
-Beauty and the Beast
-Lion King
-Resident Evil 4
-Born to be Wild
-Coraline
-The Final Destination
-Piranha 3D
-Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance

had good/ok 3D
-Titanic
-Captain America
-Nightmare Before Christmas
-Transformers: Dark of the Moon
-Star Wars Episode 1

had horrible 3D
-Clash of the Titans
-Thor

hope it will be possible to include them in the film and yes it means the original cut was 3 hours long...hell i 'm gonna watch this movie more often than batman begins and the dark knight together.... and that was alot

I heard the original cut of The Avengers was 3 hours, before Whedon edited it down for theatrical release. I really hope to have the chance to buy the 3-hour movie for Blu-ray; it would be amazing beyond words.
INDEED it would be nice if Marvel did that.
What kills me is most Disney related film companys NEVER have extended dvd's. I remember watching a behind the scenes of the 13th Warrior and there is a commerical in the dvd that showed unshown sceen yet they keep saying there isn't anything else other than what's on the dvd.

Wouldn't this be the most awesome thing ever?!!

awesomesauce.png

It's faked by me by the way

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume