The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Avengers is now certified fresh at Rotten Tomatoes with 96%.

Is it weird that I want to see the movie a third time JUST to see one 55 second scene?

Off topic but Fringe got renewed for a final season! It makes me so happy

Well it did not take long to show up you guys know where

Last edited:
I feel special. My clip made it to "the cite that shall not be named", front page.

Finally some exposure for my channel. Now if only my 10 min Avengers Mini movie can get some exposure too.

Can't believe how much hype and rave reviews this is getting across the world! It's amazing.

And the film deserves it, AMAZING!

Son of Coul said:
Not if you're talking about the tracking shot

I'm referring more to Bruce Banner revealing his 'secret' to Cap and the gang ;P

Also Son of Coul, may I ask
How are you holding up? Phil will be remembered
:(

Yeah, you guys aren't wrong about that tracking shot. I think that was the moment where I was completely breathless and just not believing that after all this time, I was actually seeing what I was seeing, the purest representation of Marvel comics and the Marvel universe, on the big screen ever... Then the way that tracking shot ends happened and it took me completely off guard. I sprayed coke and popcorn EVERYWHERE :p

Yeah, you guys aren't wrong about that tracking shot. I think that was the moment where I was completely breathless and just not believing that after all this time, I was actually seeing what I was seeing, the purest representation of Marvel comics and the Marvel universe, on the big screen ever... Then the way that tracking shot ends happened and it took me completely off guard. I sprayed coke and popcorn EVERYWHERE :p

Can't wait to see this. I'm sure the midnight show I'm going to is going to be wild.

For those who stayed until the very end, is there an after credits scene, or just the mid credits one?

Well the Mid-Credits one IS the after credits scene, technically. It serves the same function, you just don't have to wait as long to get to it.

I havea question, well advice. So I am going to the midnight premiere may 4th. My theater is 10 min away, but i plan on getting there at like 9:30, is that too early? Will there be lines hours before? I have a good theater, the avengers is playing in 3 auditoriums at my theater, one for the IMAX, one for 3d, and one for regular, I am seeing it in the regular one.

Thoughts?

ALSO, a couple buddies are coming up from merrimack and are meeting me there. Now here is my other problem, one of my friends is working till 1030. He will be able to get to the theater around 11ish. How will that work??

Like, with us being in line already most likely, I am sure people will give us **** if we have him cut the line to be with us? Or will we be let in the theater, and i can save him a seat. Basically, what I am asking is since we will be getting there about an hour and a half before him, will there be any trouble?

Well the Mid-Credits one IS the after credits scene, technically. It serves the same function, you just don't have to wait as long to get to it.

True. I just wanted to check, because I wasn't sure. Thanks again.

I havea question, well advice. So I am going to the midnight premiere may 4th. My theater is 10 min away, but i plan on getting there at like 9:30, is that too early? Will there be lines hours before? I have a good theater, the avengers is playing in 3 auditoriums at my theater, one for the IMAX, one for 3d, and one for regular, I am seeing it in the regular one.

Thoughts?

ALSO, a couple buddies are coming up from merrimack and are meeting me there. Now here is my other problem, one of my friends is working till 1030. He will be able to get to the theater around 11ish. How will that work??

Like, with us being in line already most likely, I am sure people will give us **** if we have him cut the line to be with us? Or will we be let in the theater, and i can save him a seat. Basically, what I am asking is since we will be getting there about an hour and a half before him, will there be any trouble?

Saving a seat is the exact same thing as letting them get in line with you (assuming they've pre-purchased their ticket), so do whatever is easier.

I'm getting to my theater an hour early next week. Have you been to premieres at this theater before? If you have, add 30 mins. to the length of time you showed up early for that one just to account for the nerd magnetism of this movie.

I'm referring more to Bruce Banner revealing his 'secret' to Cap and the gang ;P

Also Son of Coul, may I ask
How are you holding up? Phil will be remembered
:(

Ahh that was great too.

And also
Considering how great the death was handled, all is well. His legend will live on. :word:

Well,
Hulk is smacking Hulk around a bit but since Thor easily holds his own with simply hand to hand combat (for the most part anyway) in a confined area where he can't use lightning, I think Thor comes off looking pretty damned bad ass. When Hulk can't lift Mjolnir and gets pinned to the ground, then Thor smacks him right in the face with it and he goes flying, there is no doubt that Thor is a powerhouse. But yeah, it's not really a clear fight since the main problem is that Hulk will smash the ship, not so much who will win the fight

They definitely show Thor's superhuman strength, without the hammer. At one point he
blocks one of Hulk's punches by grabbing it

:up: this was my favourite fight I think, btoh times i was like :wow: me and my mate in the car were discussing this and she loved the [BLACKOUT]Thor vs Iron Man fight especially when Thor crushes Iron Mans armor with one hand and gets dragged up a rockface, and isnt even phased. [/BLACKOUT]

so i can make my own trailer remix but not watch other peoples. stupid international rights issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"