The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched the Avenger Assemble Fan Edit to get ready. Took all day but was worth it!

Fan Edit? The one that pieces all Movies together and in the proper order? I might watch that for my 2nd viewing of Avengers. Because that is definitely happening.

Fan Edit? The one that pieces all Movies together and in the proper order? I might watch that for my 2nd viewing of Avengers. Because that is definitely happening.

That's the one. If you don't have it, you can find it on Demonoid

So it makes the movie one big long movie? Hurm.

It's rather cool actually.

Especially when it gets up to Iron Man 2, TIH and Thor as they cut between one another.

I just read a rather negative review in the German news magazine "Stern".

However, the journalist who wrote the review seems somewhat strange to me.

One point was that Scarlett Johansson is not able to run in a way that it looks real. :woot:

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake. It wasn't "Stern", it was "Berliner Morgenpost".

Last edited:
Repost, in cased it was missed.
avengerscastlist.png

I'm really mad that IM2 is the only MCU movie on netflix. That pisses me off

I just read a rather negative review in the German news magazine "Stern".

However, the journalist who wrote the review seems somewhat strange to me.

One point was that Scarlett Johansson is not able to run in a way that it looks real. :woot:

EDIT: Sorry, my mistake. It wasn't "Stern", it was "Berliner Morgenpost".

Can you give us the link please? :woot:

Can you give us the link please? :woot:

Here it is:

"Regisseur Joss Whedon begegnet dem Chaos, indem er es ausgesprochen chaotisch inszeniert: Der Film wirkt ein wenig unausgewogen. Er ist erst wirr, dann zäh, später ernst, hinterher lustig, selbstironisch gar und zum Ende hin unangenehm pathetisch, was aber unter einem gewissen Blickwinkel als Steigerung der Selbstironie betrachtet werden kann."

http://www.morgenpost.de/kultur/article106211894/Scarlett-Johansson-kann-einfach-nicht-rennen.html

Outside of Red Baron pizza is there any Fast food partners for the Avengers like BK or Taco Bell? I have not heard anything and thought that this movie would warrant that in the U.S.

On the EPIX movie channel they will be playing a marvel movie marathon with the television premiere of CA:TFA next Saturday. This is started with a half hour show entitled Mighty Movie Superheroes, which takes a look at the films leading up to "The Avengers" movie. Figured that deserved a mention.

Given what we know, and certainly what we think we know, do anyone expect this film to somewhat turn out to be "underwhelming", given, we know so much, seen so much, and expect so much that may never reach our expectation?

Not talking about BO#'s....just the film and story itself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFxjfuBczrM

The T4 interview with the cast. I love that no matter how you pair them up, they always have chemistry/give a good interview.
*sigh* Why do people always spell Hiddleston's name wrong? (they had it Hiddlestone in that vid) You would think they would have a spot checker or something to make sure the captions (or whatever you would call them) popping up on screen before they air it/publish the vid is correct

Anywho... aside from that, love the interviews - thanks for the link :)

Given what we know, and certainly what we think we know, do anyone expect this film to somewhat turn out to be "underwhelming", given, we know so much, seen so much, and expect so much that may never reach our expectation?

Not talking about BO#'s....just the film and story itself.

No.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back