The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for posting, Incredible Hans,

A funny review, I liked the Thor review, too. They aren't so deathly serious.

Only if you have unrealistic expectations. If youre going in expecting the Godfather in terms of character arcs then you'll be disappointed. Or if you go in with a axe to grind you'll probably find faults with every little thing. But if you go in with an open mind then I dont see how you can be.

LOL, Godfarther, come on, no one is expecting that, and that's not what I'm talking about. I'm saying, given all that we know and seen beforehand, and then, one goes see the film, do you think, once you have seen the film, it maybe be underwhelming, because, well quite frankly, we know most of the story, plot, some easter eggs, scenes, etc. The film, I'm sure will still be entertaining, but when you leave after knowing everything, do you think you may leave saying, "it was alright, not as good as I hope/expect". Remember your thoughts after IM2.

Does anybody know where I can get the latest Marvel Encylcopidia and History of Avengers cheap?

I saw marvel encyclopedia at B&N but the cover art was so horrendous I didn't buy it...looked like it was done on an 80's cpu by an 8 year old...no seriously who did that crap and why would Marvel approve it for their cover?

Does anybody know where I can get the latest Marvel Encylcopidia and History of Avengers cheap?

Used book sites are a good bet, as is Amazon's marketplace. I use abebooks.com. In the UK there are doubtless other sources. Graphic novels and compilations typically do cost a bit, particularly if they are out of print. However, if you are willing to put up with a copy that has cosmetic damage on the cover but is still readable, you can find some bargains.

Thank you :) oh gosh, next saturday at 4 10 I shall be watching Avengers. I'm going to cry. I cried when I found out they were doing the movie. I cried when Captain America died. I cried when Jan died. I cried at the trailers for Avengers on numerous occasions. I'm not even a cryer.

Thank you :) oh gosh, next saturday at 4 10 I shall be watching Avengers. I'm going to cry. I cried when I found out they were doing the movie. I cried when Captain America died. I cried when Jan died. I cried at the trailers for Avengers on numerous occasions. I'm not even a cryer.
You sure about that? :woot:

Soooooo....did you guys hear that TDKR will probably end up being 20 min. longer than TA? *ducks* :p

EDIT: No, no...I kid, I kid :hehe:

One thing for sure, TDKR won't be "fun" to watch. :o

I was accidently on the Bat Board's community forum for 30 minutes thinking it was the community lounge on my phone. It was quite dull, no where near as fun as the Avengers Boards ;)

You are right, it will be something more...a legend Mr. Wayne.:oldrazz:

A legend...in its own mind. :woot:

Sorry, couldn't resist! Back on topic: How 'bout them Avengers?

tumblr_m2udxfDUzG1qh9xdao1_500.png

Well I'm hoping it will go down in the greats :o

Interestingly enough there´s advertisment everywhere that states "in cinemas april 26th", but it seems there´s no cinema around here actually screening it this week apart from the midnight premiere on thursday. Oo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"