• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Avengers The Avengers: News and Speculation - Part 27A sub-se - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - Part 65

Status
Not open for further replies.
DIDN'T FIEGE SAY THAT THE SCENE THEY WERE SHOOTING AFTER THE PREMIERE WAS JUST RESHOOTS AND NOT A WHOLE NEW SCENE. I REMEMBER HIM SAYING RDJ'S STATEMENT WAS BLOWN OUTTA PROPORTION.

-DOOM :doom:

From Clark Gregg on Twitter:

Clark Gregg ‏ @clarkgregg
#Coulson #Avengers mash-up posters from #empire http://yfrog.com/odglvwxbj sick

I_Am_Agent_Phil.jpg

I think I need a dose of Ben & Jerry's to cheer me up....*sob*

DIDN'T FIEGE SAY THAT THE SCENE THEY WERE SHOOTING AFTER THE PREMIERE WAS JUST RESHOOTS AND NOT A WHOLE NEW SCENE. I REMEMBER HIM SAYING RDJ'S STATEMENT WAS BLOWN OUTTA PROPORTION.

Yeah, he said that. Some of us think he may have been disingenuous. *cough*lies*cough*

OH, WISH WE KNEW FOR SURE LOL. I KNOW THE OFFICIAL STINGER IS A LITTLE INTO THE CREDITS BUT I DONT WANNA WAIT TILL THE VERY END OF THE CREDITS FOR NOTHING :(

OH, WISH WE KNEW FOR SURE LOL. I KNOW THE OFFICIAL STINGER IS A LITTLE INTO THE CREDITS BUT I DONT WANNA WAIT TILL THE VERY END OF THE CREDITS FOR NOTHING :(

I don't mind waiting through the credits because that lets the rest of the herd stampede out first. Then the bathrooms are less full when I get there and it's easier to get through the parking lot. It's not so good if we're going to dine afterwards, though, because other people will snag tables at the good restaurants ahead of us. (Never eat in the theater, folks. It costs too much, you may need a bathroom break at an inopportune moment and it distracts you from the movie. :cwink:)

2 days!! hell excited. Then watching on Saturday again! OOOO YEAH.

I'm watching it for the first time on saturday. Then probably proceeding to watch it every other saturday :o

I MUSTA MISSED SOMETHING, HOW ARE YALL SEEING IT A WEEK EARLY?

I MUSTA MISSED SOMETHING, HOW ARE YALL SEEING IT A WEEK EARLY?

The Avengers opens earlier in other countries than it does in the US and Latveria.

The Avengers opens earlier in other countries than it does in the US and Latveria.
:lmao:
I would think Doom would have The Avengers banned in Latveria given he wouldn't want to give the people of Latveria any hope that the Avengers are coming.

IT'S RARE FOR ONE OF DOOM'S UNDERLINGS TO APPEAL TO HIS SENSE OF HUMOR. I CONGRATULATE YOU AND HOPE THAT'S ENOUGH CONSOLATION FOR ME HAVING TO DESTROY YOU.

:lmao:
I would think Doom would have The Avengers banned in Latveria given he wouldn't want to give the people of Latveria any hope that the Avengers are coming.

...or photoshopped his own head onto all the avengers bodies in the posters :woot:

WITH HAVING ONLY ONE DECENT SUPERHERO YOU'D THINK YOU COULD SPELL IT RIGHT :p

"IF I CAN'T DESTROY THE WORLD, YOU CAN BE DAMN SURE I'LL DOOM IT!"

Given what we know, and certainly what we think we know, do anyone expect this film to somewhat turn out to be "underwhelming", given, we know so much, seen so much, and expect so much that may never reach our expectation?

Not talking about BO#'s....just the film and story itself.
Not for me. I've done a bang-up job of avoiding spoilers and I stay away from any trailers after seeing the first one recently.

I'll walk in fresh.

OH....When I think "Wayne" I think:

1-John Wayne
2-Wayne Campbell
3-Bruce Wayne

When I think "Bruce", I think:

1-Bruce Lee
2-Bruce Banner
3-Bruce Wayne

Hey JeetKunedo has the same screename as someone on Rottentomatoes. Werd.

IT'S RARE FOR ONE OF DOOM'S UNDERLINGS TO APPEAL TO HIS SENSE OF HUMOR. I CONGRATULATE YOU AND HOPE THAT'S ENOUGH CONSOLATION FOR ME HAVING TO DESTROY YOU.

Are you planning to steal my surfboard and take it on a joyride? Be aware that the Power Cosmic is difficult to tame, Doom. And watch that ceiling, too. :ss:

Haha, I know you'll be impartial as ****, man.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheCat
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"