Shazam The Billy Batson/Shazam casting thread

I really freaking love this choice! Say the name, feel the power....Shazam!

Wow, this is a good choice. I know he wanted to play Supes but this fits like a glove.

That Aiden Gallagher kid definitely looks like a young Zach Levi. I’m guessing he’s it.

I'm so glad that they cast for acting prowess over size. Very good move, DC. I'm always afraid they're just gonna cast a wrestler that can't act when you're dealing with a character that's portrayed this large. :up:

That Aiden Gallagher kid definitely looks like a young Zach Levi. I’m guessing he’s it.

That's true, but he's also 14 already. Are we getting a teen Billy? I can see them trying to replicate what happened with LOGAN and getting a young actor more around 11 or 12.

Pre-teen/early teens seems entirely possible. High school freshman at the oldest.

For Billy Batson, I think that Finn Wolfhard (Mike from Stranger Things) would be a good pick

I'm waist deep in Stranger Things, and I'm digging Noah Schnapp's performance.
v1.cjs0ODI4NjtqOzE3NTA1OzEyMDA7MTcwODsxNzA4

He's only 13 now. I'm guessing that's young enough.

They'll probably end up casting Jacob Tremblay because he has "star power"

Last edited:
Jack Dylan Grazer feels like the most obvious choice to me. Looks a ton like Levi and coming off the massive success of It (another WB flick), but probably not as expensive as Finn or the other Stranger Things kids.

Just a feeling.

Jack Dylan Grazer feels like the most obvious choice to me. Looks a ton like Levi and coming off the massive success of It (another WB flick), but probably not as expensive as Finn or the other Stranger Things kids.

Just a feeling.
He's definitely my top choice

They should cast John C. Reilly as young Dewey Cox playing Billy Batson hahaha.

Just a feeling.

He was awesome in IT. Great choice.

9r1sew.jpg

Noah Schnapp for Billy Batson he was in Stranger Things.

noah-schnapp-2.jpg

3_A7_E66_B000000578-3947748-image-m-19_1479426461081.jpg

Last edited:
js3zYZJ.jpg

I was JUST watching him on "Andi Mack". Great choice, drinks all around!

Asher Angel talking about Shazam !

[YT]Hucoosq6f0g[/YT]

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"