Blue Beetle The Blue Beetle News and Discussion Thread

Quality is terrible, but here's a sneak peak.

Honestly, movie looks low-budget. Like Power Rangers. The lighting and cgi are tv quality for me. On a brighter note, it looks funny with endearing characters, I think I'll really enjoy the family aspects. The action also seems like it'll be fun.

Not that this looks outright bad (can't be worse than Black Adam/Josstice League), but looks more 'tv' and less interesting than Batgirl ever did.

The hip hop music ruins the trailer

Gives me Assassin's Creed trailer vibes with that Kanye West song

I thought this was suppose to be in Spanish with English subtitles?? Looks fun. My daughters are huge fans of Xolo Maridueña (from Cobra Kai), so they'll probably love it.

Looks like a tv series. Very dissapointing.

Looks fun enough but I don't see this getting butts in theaters. Susan Sarandon as the villain gave me a little chuckle though lol.

Yeah I smell another superhero flop. Or a break-even situation at the very best, depending on the budget. Could be wrong but I don't see this being the hit they're hoping for.

Honestly? I like the look of this a fair bit. It's working with a smaller budget for sure, but I dig that the director is injecting some heavy anime and super sentai energy in this film.

NYC4WfF.gif

I wasn't expecting so many debbie downers in this thread. But I'm still pumped to see this anyway. Huge fan of the character from both Young Justice and Batman: The Brave and the Bold. Hope they get the chance to make a couple of sequels too.

Honestly the only real complaint I have from this trailer is that the Scarab comes across too much like Spider-Man's Karen AI. They could've given the Scarab's voice more personality, and made it a male voice instead.

Honestly the only real complaint I have from this trailer is that the Scarab comes across too much like Spider-Man's Karen AI. They could've given the Scarab's voice more personality, and made it a male voice instead.

Agree there.

I also would have included Spanish-language music and a few of the Spanish language scenes from the film in the trailer. Give it a bit of a unique flavour.

I love Jaime ALMOST as much as I love Ted, so I've been waiting for this movie for a LONG time. So far, so good, from the trailer looks pretty much exactly what I'd want. Hope it does well. And hope we get at least some sort of surprise appearance from Ted.

It's an incredibly low bar, but I already feel like this is going to be the second best Power Rangers movie we have ever gotten since my number 1 is still Guyver: Dark Hero and I am honestly perfectly fine with that.

I really love the look of the suit and the fact that its a mix of practical and CGI.

Agree there.

I also would have included Spanish-language music and a few of the Spanish language scenes from the film in the trailer. Give it a bit of a unique flavour.
I thought that was going to be a big factor with this film so it’s surprising/a shame to not have it feature in the trailer.

I feel like the 90's vibe and what people say is the low budget feel is intentional flavour.

The CGI is not bad, so it's not like its a money issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"