The Official Blue Beetle Thread

ElToro

Im No Side-Kick lol
Reaction score
Im a big Blue Beetle fan. Dont know if this character has one so i thought of starting one. I guess we should just talk about the character. Which Blue Beetle did you like? Dan Garrett? Ted Kord? Jaime Reyes? What do you think about him in Young Justice? How i got into the Blue beetle was DC's New 52. i wanted to get myself into a new character and i thought of reading The Blue Beetle. The power of the scarab is amazing.

BlueBeetles.png

I'm in the same boat man. Ted and Jaime both are awesome but I gotta choose Jaime cuz I haven't read much stuff with Ted. What I have I loved though. Blue Beetle and Booster Gold both have fast become two of my favorite characters

I love Ted and Jaime, but they're both essentially dead to me right now. Ted literally and Jaime in spirit, since what I read of his post-New 52 stuff was terrible.

I've been thinking of going back and re-reading the Giffen/Rogers run on Jaime's previous series, though. Those were some outstanding comics.

Ted Kord is in my top 5. He is one of the characters I could relate to the most

But he's at least in Threshold. Which needs to get off this dumb The Hunted storyline and into some space ****. And possibly hook up with Larfleeze or something

The Reach arc in Young Justice has been surprisingly gripping and fantastic. It's beginning to become somewhat stale though, but I can see the finale being worth the buildup of all season. Blue Beetle's story in YJ has been lightyears beyond anything happening to him since, probably, Infinite Crisis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"