Blue Beetle (Live-Action)

Dark_Lord

Dark Lord of the Sith
Reaction score
Geoff Johns said:
BLUE BEETLE NEWS from DCE!! We have a live-action test of Jaime Reyes' scarab activating his suit. It. Is. Awesome.
Geoff Johns said:
Blue Beetle's going to appear in most of the Brave and the Bold's this year and we're hoping to develop a live-action show. Fingers crossed!
Geoff Johns said:
If I can break it out of the vault, I'll bring it to SDCC. LIVE ACTION BLUE BEETLE!!
Twitter.com/GeoffJohns0

Last edited:
You've got my attention.

Finally, WB is going to be smart and use a B-list superhero for a live action series.

he's the perfect couterpart to both spider-man and iron man a teenager with a super exoskeleton

So is this going to be on CN cause I noticed they are doing more live-action series now?

Sounds interesting, I didnt actually know that much about Blue beetle until I started to watch The Brave and the bold, but this has the potential of being a good series.

AWESOME. Love the Blue Beetle. He's one of my favorite DC heroes.

I'm gonna have to pick up the Blue Beetle series to check the Reyes version out. I've heard some good things about the Reyes series, so hopefully a live action series is made well.

I only hope morons don't start crowding up message boards saying "Blue Beetle stole the idea from Nite-Owl" and all of that nonsense.

But, I can already forsee that happening. It'll be like that one Twilight chick who got mad at Universal saying they copied Twilight's version of their werewolf when they made The Wolfman. Hah.

I only hope morons don't start crowding up message boards saying "Blue Beetle stole the idea from Nite-Owl" and all of that nonsense.

But, I can already forsee that happening. It'll be like that one Twilight chick who got mad at Universal saying they copied Twilight's version of their werewolf when they made The Wolfman. Hah.

Although I have a really low tolerance for idiocy, I do tend to like idiots like those people you mentioned. It gives you a good reason to point and laugh at somebody.

I saw this coming last year

Sounds cool, I liked the BB in Batman Brave and the Bold

I wonder if they're going to mention Ted Kord.

I LOVE this incarnation of Blue Beetle. I also like the old one but I love this kid in just he reminds of Spider-man, if Peter had been more open about his powers.

I hope this goes through because it would be a nice replacement for Smallville

The Brave and The Bold got me interested in the Blue Beetle, specifically the Jaime Reyes version. I'd definitely watch this!

http://dcu.blog.dccomics.com/2010/06/15/opening-the-vault-–-a-live-action-blue-beetle/
image4.jpg

:lmao:

Cheesy as ****. I like it. :up:

It looks good.

Change the silver to black though.

Wonder how much the budget will be for one episode.

It's all black. Theres just light reflecting off it.

Wow... I mean... wow...

are they really seriously about this TV show?

It's all black. Theres just light reflecting off it.

Thats what I thought. At first I felt it was silver but then I thought that it must be all the light in the room that changes it. If you look at a different picture you can clearly see that its black.

image3.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"