Blue Beetle Live Action Series In Development?

true fade, but it could also be shopped around and land somewhere else like fox has human target, or even syfy. We dont know for sure.

Imo there wasn't anything wrong with S4 except for the witch storyline.

Just a little horrific fact that's quite shocking:

Before the $10M Fringe pilot, Aquaman was the most expensive pilot and one of the most expensive 45 minutes of drama television ever produced. It cost $7M to make.

Imo there wasn't anything wrong with S4 except for the witch storyline.

Season 4 had some great episodes....

Crusade
Run
Transference
Unsafe/Pariah with Alicia Baker
Sacred
Blank

Yeah, we really could've done without the witch storyline. Regardless, season 4 had some of the best episodes of the series as far as I'm concerned. Onyx was ****ing amazing. Crusade was great. Transference is a personal favorite of mine.

Yeah, we really could've done without the witch storyline. Regardless, season 4 had some of the best episodes of the series as far as I'm concerned. Onyx was ****ing amazing. Crusade was great. Transference is a personal favorite of mine.

It's kinda funny. Because season 4 had some really solid episodes. But when you step back and look at the season as a whole, it really suffered from the witch possession and jensen ackles/lana being the forefront. That killed the entire season for me.

Damnit, I forgot to list Onyx and thats one of my favorites.....

yea for me i liked all the seasons. Sure all had ups and downs. though for me 9season is most even.

It's kinda funny. Because season 4 had some really solid episodes. But when you step back and look at the season as a whole, it really suffered from the witch possession and jensen ackles/lana being the forefront. That killed the entire season for me.

Agreed. And we can say the same thing for the Lana/Lex fiasco in S6. If the Zoners thing wasn't there, this would have probably been one of the worst saeasons for me. A "Justice", a "Labyrinth", a "Crimson" or a "Phantom" wouldn't have made up for Lex and Lana's bullcrap.

Just a little horrific fact that's quite shocking:

Before the $10M Fringe pilot, Aquaman was the most expensive pilot and one of the most expensive 45 minutes of drama television ever produced. It cost $7M to make.

The Lost pilot cost about $10M (some say closer to $14-15M) to make --- nontheless that is quite shocking that Aquaman cost as much as it did.

i was just wondering, for blue beetle fans. How old was jaime character when the beetle bonded with him?

I'm a fan, but it's been awhile since I read the series. He's a high school student. I wanna say first year, but I'm not sure. So probably around 15-16?

Like I said earlier, I'd cast Ezra Miller to play Jaime. He's hilarious.

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3009232/

59.jpg

And the character is 15/16.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Blacktopolis24
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"