The Bourne Legacy - Part 1

Glad that Damon is back. I wouldn't bother seeing another Aaron Cross Bourne movie, even when it comes on HBO.

I need my green pills...No wait my blue pills. lol

I don't think the movie was terrible but it practically defined the "why even bother making it?" category.

I don't know who was asking for a Jason Bourne movie without Jason Bourne?

I still haven't seen Legacy minus a few points because the whole time I thought "What is the point of this?" It might be a good movie, I mean I like Rachel Weisz...maybe someday I will watch the whole thing.

I don't think the movie was terrible but it practically defined the "why even bother making it?" category.

I don't know who was asking for a Jason Bourne movie without Jason Bourne?

this. except, it was terrible.

Next Bourne Movie Takes Planet of the Apes’ Vacated Spot
bourne jason bourne
By CS ON
January 6, 2015

One day after 20th Century Fox moved the next Planet of the Apes movie from a July 29, 2016 release to July 14, 2017, Universal Pictures has taken the opportunity and moved back the Untitled Next Bourne Chapter from July 15, 2016 to that July 29, 2016 date. The only other comedy on that date is Fox’s Mike & Dave Need Wedding Dates.

Matt Damon returns to his most iconic role as Jason Bourne in the fifth installment of Universal Pictures’ “Bourne” franchise. Acclaimed director Paul Greengrass (The Bourne Legacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, Captain Phillips) also returns for this much-anticipated chapter, and Frank Marshall again produces alongside Jeffrey Weiner for Captivate Entertainment. Greengrass, Damon and Greg Goodman also produce.

The action-thriller is written by Greengrass, Damon and Christopher Rouse.
http://www.comingsoon.net/movies/news/396815-next-bourne-movie-takes-planet-of-the-apes-vacated-spot

So is Renner ever coming back or are they just ignoring Legacy's existence?

Looks like Aaron Cross is out, though him making a cameo in this movie wouldn't surprise me, leading to an eventual team up or possible boosting interest in another Cross movie.

I still haven't seen Legacy minus a few points because the whole time I thought "What is the point of this?" It might be a good movie, I mean I like Rachel Weisz...maybe someday I will watch the whole thing.

Weisz was good. Renner was okay. The whole thing isn't terrible so much as just superfluous. Like there was no reason to make this at all, and who cares about a movie with Bourne in the title starring some other random guy?

They really should bring him back only as a supporting character - so that Legacy was more of an one-time off shoot.

Yeah, I'd be fine with him sticking around as a supporting character. Seems like the best route to go, honestly.

I don't know what function he would serve. Bourne doesn't need a sidekick.

Jeremy Renner get a piggyback ride from Damon!

They should include Cross in one scene and kill him off, Zilla style.

He was okay, I guess. I just found that whole movie to be such a waste of time. I also loved how the marketing campaign seemed like it was trying to hookwink you into thinking Matt Damon was in it.

She's great. Glad to see her getting more high profile roles. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"