The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

Not necessarily.

Check out this CinemaCon (then ShoWest) presentation from 1985.

They go deep into projects that wouldn't ultimately happen till 1989, and some that never happened at all. It also doesn't bring up Crocodile Dundee, The Golden Child or Ferris Bueller's Day Off that opened the following year.

You didn't have to go that far back. Remember Sony and how they announced El Muerto at Cinemacon?

I totally forgot CinemaCon used to be ShoWest. I’m old. :funny:

Thank RAO it seems that the the dark blue from the picture is not accurate.

I prefer dark blue, but I won’t complain if that’s what we get. I’ll continue to hope the yellow is more gold than mustard lol

Posting a rugby player every day until the suit reveal Day 16:

884dcf58-f7e4-494c-8790-8b46e29caa32.jpg

So I guess these are the colors of the suit

I doubt it. These don't match the suit at all. It's just a chair. You all are reading way too much into it.
Thank RAO it seems that the the dark blue from the picture is not accurate.
The suit in the symbol photo was a light blue.

I prefer dark blue, but I won’t complain if that’s what we get. I’ll continue to hope the yellow is more gold than mustard lol
We aren't getting a dark or supersatuated blue. Based on the reveal photo, I'm all but certain, it is a lighter blue similar to Hoechlin's Fleischer Suit and a lot of classic comics.

We aren't getting a dark or supersatuated blue. Based on the reveal photo, I'm all but certain, it is a lighter blue similar to Hoechlin's Fleischer Suit and a lot of classic comics.

I know; I was speaking to my preferences

Looks like Daniel Richtman and KC Walsh have revealed who the main antagonist is…

The colors on the chair seem similar to that of Melissa Benoist's Supergirl suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Holopaxume
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"