The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

The one in Forever even had a zipper.

tumblr_ptweq6YgNl1rrkahjo4_540.gif
Everybody was doing this in the 90’s

IMG_4049.jpeg

Greg Pak's Action comics run during the new 52 was one of the few bright spots in an otherwise failed 52 reboot.
I loved the way Pak wrote the N52 Clark as a highly intelligent individual (something that most writers tend to ignore) who sometimes does rash things because his compassion is so great that it can even overwhelm his great intellect. As opposed to most other writers at the time who just wrote the N52 Clark as a rash, moody guy because he's "young and hip" and that's what young and hip people do.
I would love to see Greg Pak write more Superman without being bogged down by cross-overs with Superman, Superman/wonder woman and Batman-Superman. The same goes for the other Greg (Rucka) who had end his run prematurely because of all the infinite crisis nonsense.
By and large, I’m not a fan of most New 52 Superman, but I do have a soft spot for Gene Luen Yang’s short run on Superman. Yang knows how to bring the fun back into comics and he especially is talented at writing Superman.

Posting screenshots of cinematic Superman portrayals each day until we get an official look at David as Superman (Day 13).

8d3741732f597c49958c0e581df7b21d.jpg

Posting screenshots of cinematic Superman portrayals each day until we get an official look at David as Superman (Day 13).

Singer thought this would be a good idea... really?

But this gag looks to be a masterpiece next to have Superman say "no one stays good in this world".

NO ONE STAYS GOOD IN THIS WORLD is a thing Snyderman said.

Ugh.

Could have at least oiled his chest to give us a show, Bryan. :o

Would've liked him to be a bit beefier but he looks great. I'm glad he didn't overdo it. You really get a sense of his height.

By and large, I’m not a fan of most New 52 Superman, but I do have a soft spot for Gene Luen Yang’s short run on Superman. Yang knows how to bring the fun back into comics and he especially is talented at writing Superman.

I'll be honest I wasn't a fan of his N52 run at all, but his Superman smashes the klan kicked major a...er....S!

Would've liked him to be a bit beefier but he looks great. I'm glad he didn't overdo it. You really get a sense of his height.
I think the suit will make all the difference plus his height. I don't want it to look stupid and over the top like bvs but not hiding all the muscle gone like Supes Returns. Just a bit more visual muscles in the Reeves suit would be good for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"