The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

New obscure topic to obsess over: Corenswet's eyebrows! There's definitely something "off" about them in this pic. They weren't like that at his appearance for that Ad he shot in Mexico a few days ago. Even his natural eyebrows are darker. This will definitely fuel the clone rumors.
View attachment 87792
Something is definitely off.

Corenswet looks damn near unrecognizable. Wow.

A bit of a nitpick but it doesn't look like they dyed his eyebrows. The mismatch is gonna bug me. :funny:
I noticed that in the video Rachel posted at the start of filming and hoped it was just the lighting (because I’d kinda already assumed they dyed his hair at that point lol). I haaaaate that! :funny:

I'm okay with not getting The Superman suit revealed today. Part of the fun is the growing agony of waiting for photos and trailers and getting caught up in the color of David's eyebrows.

New obscure topic to obsess over: Corenswet's eyebrows! There's definitely something "off" about them in this pic. They weren't like that at his appearance for that Ad he shot in Mexico a few days ago. Even his natural eyebrows are darker. This will definitely fuel the clone rumors.
View attachment 87792
Oh. I hadn’t zoomed in. Ok this is the best evidence for the clone thing yet actually. Those definitely aren’t his natural brows.

Because those brows were deliberately made to look like that. Those aren’t what his brows currently look like out of make up. And there’s no reason to give Clark/Superman freakishly light brows, so…🤷‍♀️
So are we thinking that Ultraman will be blonde?

That’s…

maybe this photo was taken weeks ago before dying this hair. his hair doesn't look all that jet black under the hat like it did the other day.

maybe this photo was taken weeks ago before dying this hair. his hair doesn't look all that jet black under the hat like it did the other day.
Yeah, his hair still looks brown there, IMO, but the brows are noticeably lighter, as others have mentioned.

But that’s what I’m saying - these aren’t his natural brows even before dye. Look up any pics or videos of him before his casting - the boy has dark brown eyebrows. These brows were done by the hair and make-up team like this for some reason. And he had them in that video Rachel posted from set when they were shooting the fortress stuff too, so it’s not like this is a one-time pic thing either. He’s being styled this way for some scenes deliberately imo. Maybe the hair too, idk.

James, enough is enough. You gotta feed us.

These people are going feral over ****ing eyebrows, for God’s sake.
tenor.gif

One of the cool things about Snyder’s DC movies is that he always felt compelled/excited to show the people what he was working on with pretty cool, professional looking photos (albeit the ones of Superman frowning in the rain did nothing for me)

So in that regard, we were actually spoiled lol. I’m just gonna tell myself to expect nothing till we get a teaser or something next year.

Now that this date has arrived, I'm feeling oddly zen about not seeing the suit until they move the production to Ohio (June?). Maybe it's just because all my expectations are gone now. We'll see it when we see it. :funny:

His eyebrows remind of Rooney Mara's from The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo:
Ft6_D5wWwAAXDcU

One of the cool things about Snyder’s DC movies is that he always felt compelled/excited to show the people what he was working on with pretty cool, professional looking photos (albeit the ones of Superman frowning in the rain did nothing for me)

So in that regard, we were actually spoiled lol. I’m just gonna tell myself to expect nothing till we get a teaser or something next year.
I remember that it felt like an eternity before we saw Batfleck's suit. It was teased so much we even had descriptions of it from random people like Kevin Smith before an official photo was released.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"