The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

giphy.gif

I had a girlfriend who dragged me to see Clifford with Martin Short. She also talked me into Cops and Robbersons with Chevy Chase and Jack Palance.

Suffice it to say, that relationship didn’t work out.
I'm surprised she made it passed Clifford!!! :rofl:

Central Casting Georgia has them filming in LaGrange, Georgia on June 6th and they're looking for minors to play younger versions of one of the cast members. They mention Caucasian boys with dark hair and light eyes. Six months, three years and six years old. Perhaps LaGrange will be Smallville?

Central Casting Georgia has them filming in LaGrange, Georgia on June 6th and they're looking for minors to play younger versions of one of the cast members. They mention Caucasian boys with dark hair and light eyes. Six months, three years and six years old. Perhaps LaGrange will be Smallville?
Didn't Gunn said that the movie wouldn't have young Clark flashbacks?

Hope we learn more locations soon, would be nice to have some idea of what architecture Gunn is going for Metropolis.

Could honestly just be for pictures, or maybe it's Lex.

Or it could also be multiple Superman clones in multiple ages.

Maybe we'll even get Kon-El and/or Bizarro among them.

Also worth remembering when a casting call for twin boys leaked for Endgame and there were a thousand theories about it, and it turned out to be for the 10 seconds baby Scott gag.

Well… David has been shy about showing off his superhero physique, but Maria Gabriela de Faria certainly hasn’t. Wowza! Check out her Insta if you haven’t yet. Edi Gathegi looking jacked too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"