The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

Do you ever have those moments where you're just like... wow... that movie actually got made... 🤯

tenor.gif

it's quite easy to see how batman and robin was made, the previous three batman movies were not that great, the ingredients were there for a total mess to happen.

at the risk of sounding offensive, the last time i wathced batman forever i thought it had the subconcious desire to turn guys gay.
listen for a moment before you condemn, im saying this with my tongue in cheek, but you have batman dismissing women as a concept of dating them, after the ultra sexy nicole kidman tries it on with him and then you have chris o donnell doing his little kung fu washing up turn with a cute little wink and a smile.
little things like that, i don't think schumacher did it deliberately, but subconciously he was trying to turn the whole concept into this gay fantasy, at the end of the movie what happens, batman leaves nicole kidman in the cold and goes off to have adventures with his new little boy toy with the rubber nipples.

ive been too scared to watch it again since i nearly got gay brainwashed with it the last time.

lol
Farewell. We barely knew ye.

GodzillaIncinerates.gif

Wasn't there once a rumor that David was going to be cast as Picard's son? So, close, in memory of that not casting

That whole post was a ride to read through. Just wow. :funny:

I think Kidman was at her sexiest in Eyes Wide Shut, probably.

And not just for the nudity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"