The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

In my opinion Nicole Kidman is a beautiful woman and I don't care who hears me say it!!!

raw

In my opinion Nicole Kidman is a beautiful woman and I don't care who hears me say it!!!
Her scene with Val in the Batsuit gave us the nipples for that chest play. :o

Posting Superman pages/panels I love every day until we get our first official look at David Corenswet as Superman, Day 29:

View attachment 89089

You could have Superman partake in some huge CGI-Driven battle sequence, but nothing hits all the right beats like seeing him actually comfort and inspire hope to regular people.

Yup. He must have a scene or two where he is interacting with the public, and the public isn't reaching out to him like he's a God.
Raimies Spider-Man was heavy influenced by S:TH which you probably know but Spider-Man balanced that big action and human interaction so well. We need that again but just updated to fit today.

I was thinking yesterday that I was disappointed that you hadn’t shared any panels from Superman Smashes the Klan yet.

Sorry to have doubted you.
And you missed one, as this is the 2nd one from that story I’ve done!

Posting hilarious wrestling moments until we get an official look at David as Superman (day 1)

i-kid-triump-the-insult-dog.gif

If the result is B&R gifs, then I can only imagine they're idle hands and are far from doing the Lord's work. :hehe:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skaboss241
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"