The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

Posting a post voicing my frustration and annoyance at James Gunn for not revealing the suit until we get a look at David in the suit (Day 1).
thats-not-what-i-asked-for-man-echo-gaming.gif

I'm making suit memes daily but too lazy to make it official...

View attachment 89189
I can't help but wonder what this thread will look like in another month or so if the suit hasn't been revealed by then. :funny:

Posting a rugby player every day until the suit reveal Day 47:

AyfUaxPCYAA-VYh

By my estimate, that should leave you with exactly two years' worth of panels, etc. once when the costume is finally revealed. :o

giphy.gif
So you're volunteering to do one for the Batman Part 2? :o

Since Pattinson is the GOAT and gave us a costume reveal video even before shooting began, I am posting a panel of Batman kicking Superman's ass everyday until we see Corenswet in the suit.

Day 2:
8556d97b7516778d-600x338.jpg

@flickchick85 will start posting gifs/screenshots of her favorite DCEU Superman moments everyday day as well. 😏

I've got 86 years worth of Superman panels and pages to draw from. I think that'll keep me covered for a while. :o
I've got more Batman beating Superman panels than there are remotely good DCEU Superman moments, so I'm in this for the long haul. :funny:

I've got more Batman beating Superman panels than there are remotely good DCEU Superman moments, so I'm in this for the long haul. :funny:
You've already posted more Batman beating Superman panels than there are good DCEU Superman moments. :o

Since Pattinson is the GOAT and gave us a costume reveal video even before shooting began, I am posting a panel of Batman kicking Superman's ass everyday until we see Corenswet in the suit.

Day 2:
8556d97b7516778d-600x338.jpg
Since DK is being factually wrong, I'm banning him from this section for 30 days.

Posting a song whenever the mood strikes that expresses our desire to see the new suit until WBD makes it public
Day 1

"Waiting for the Sun"
The Doors

Last edited:
Posting a song whenever the mood strikes that expresses our desire to see the new suit until WBD makes it public
Day 1

What a strange coincidence, I was thinking about doing this an hour ago.... but with synthwave of course. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"