The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

Since Pattinson is the GOAT and gave us a costume reveal video even before shooting began, I am posting a panel of Batman kicking Superman's ass everyday until we see Corenswet in the suit.

Day 5:
hq720.jpg

Posting Superman pages/panels I love every day until we get our first official look at David Corenswet as Superman, Day 34:

GoldenAgeSupesmc.jpg

Collar is gross but otherwise I really like it.

Team Trunks won. :awesome:

Looks a little bulky and don’t care for the neck collar. Will probably be fine in the end

Collar is gross but otherwise I really like it.

Team Trunks won. :awesome:
Trunks and, seems like, an actual belt!

I don't dislike the collar that much. Makes it different to other Superman suits.

What a great first reveal!

Definitely better than the photo reveals of Superman Returns and Man of Steel.

More than anything the fact he’s just so tired putting on his boots. That’s what makes this compelling.

Suit is...... um... I need more to make my own personal judgement.

Interesting that his suit already looks like it's seen action, but there's something hectic going on outside that he's... getting dressed again to go out for?

I hate myself for using this comp, but it does register as an MCU type of costume. Backpack-looking fabric, unnecessary and distracting seams and design elements. If you look at the cuffs, the fabric also looks oddly thick. The creasing around the chest and shoulder area is not pleasing to look at.

The collar absolutely blows, but I'm so happy the trunks are back that I'll consider this a wash.

If I'm being perfectly candid, first word to come to mind is "cheap." It looks cheap.

My only complaint is that it looks a bit loose fitting. Otherwise, I love it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"