The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

1715209562718.jpeg

But seriously this is actually pretty close to what I was expecting. The collar just looks weird to me.

What I don't like about the high collar is that he can't conceal that under the suit.

View attachment 89789

But seriously this is actually pretty close to what I was expecting. The collar just looks weird to me.

Honestly, I was more caught off guard by how loose the costume looked.

Given the photo below, I was expecting to see something that was more slim and fit for David's physique.

maxresdefault.jpg

"Clark, why are you wearing a turtleneck and blazer in the middle of summer?"

Honestly, I was more caught off guard by how loose the costume looked.

Given the photo below, I was expecting to see something that was more slim and fit for David's physique.

maxresdefault.jpg
It's clearly the suit being found in the Fortress. Keep up. :o

Gunn is a smart guy. He continually reads and engages with fan comments.

I don't know how he thought this costume and reveal would go over well. It's not even a case of half the people love it and half the people hate it. The majority of the responses are I don't like it with another large section that is stating that it's just okay. Those that love it are few and far between.

And for heaven's sake of all the things he could have added to the costume, he put a collar on it which is one of the most disliked aspects of Superman's costumes in all the years they've made changes to it.

I think the most we can hope for at this point is that Superman is financially successful and a sequel includes an updated and improved costume.

Yeah, positive comments about this suit aside, I can’t recall anyone saying that they like Superman with a collar before this. Other than maybe one guy who was trolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"