The Daily Planet - Superman News and Speculation Thread

I'm actually not so sure about that. All the extras casting calls for Macon were asking for south asians, which makes me think it's gonna be a stand in for one of the countries involved in the geopolitical conflict Superman's gonna be involved in.
It also says they'd be running in sand... yet as far as I can see, only sand is lake side 🤔
GJJj4EZbkAARCWm.jpeg

The only movie I think I've seen Pruitt Taylor Vince in was a film called "Beautiful Girls". He ran a bar and Uma Thurman played his cousin.

Rachel has dyed her hair since that video she put out from the Fortress shoot. So maybe Lois wasn’t actually in those scenes after all?

Also if this crew is in Macon, I wonder if they’re using one of the downtown buildings for some Daily Planet stuff.

Btw, here are some interior shots of Terminal Station, where we know they’ll be filming soon:

View attachment 91028View attachment 91029View attachment 91030View attachment 91031
GL9GUCNbMAMoIE3

GL9wl-vbAAAnTQp

Really don't think it's the Daily Planet

I'm waiting for the beach episode where Clark, Lois, and Jimmy discover the Loch Ness Monster in Metropolis Bay and try to uncover its mystery. 😍

You know what would be cool. If James as a nod used some of the bullets bouncing off sounds from the old toons. It's such a nostalgic sound and just feels right for Supes. I'm not saying it should be THE sound but maybe a few pings and tings in a scene.

really hope we get some nice set pics when they start filming there

Filming starting today in GA or do we not know specific dates yet?

Is this the same location they filmed the Superman/Zod finale in MoS?
Not that I’m aware of. I don’t think MoS did any filming in Georgia.

Reactions: B
While I'm waiting on the next picture to get a better view of the suit, I'm now curious about the Theme music.

Will it be new? or will they embrace the original Donner theme or a mixed version of it? I know Whedon brought back the Donner theme in his JL film so I'm not sure if they would do that again. So, I just can't help but be curious of what route Gunn will take since he's been pushing the "traditional" aspect of things.

Filming starting today in GA or do we not know specific dates yet?
Well the “South Asia” shoot starts next Tuesday according to the casting call. I think that might be the “running in sand” shoot as well, somewhere in the sticks. I don’t know when they start shooting downtown, but given how much they’ve set up in that news footage already, I’ve gotta think it’s this week. I just don’t believe they’d be leaving that much set up disrupting a busy downtown area for multiple weeks, but who knows.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannnnman
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"