Falcon and Winter Soldier The Falcon and the Winter Soldier General Discussion

LOL so is FatWS...

You mean the show that's already completed months of photography? Yeah. That's way more likely to be shooting this week than Spider-Man.

Tom Holland is still filming Uncharted and latest reports are production on Spider-Man 3 has been pushed back to beginning of the year.

So far more likely to be for FATWS than Spider-Man related.

Prague has been declared to an area with high risk - hope they already decided to not shoot on location

I thought I heard they were just gonna film at the studios in Atlanta.

Definitely filming again. Bunch of people on social media got video last night.

Man I’m glad this is back filming.

Still won‘t be released in 2020...because when?

Whining about Marvel delaying their projects and now whining about them resuming production too.:funny:

Don’t matter to me if it don’t come out this year. I just want them to hopefully finish filming safely and get post production done and finally put this on Disney+. WandaVision too.

Whining about Marvel delaying their projects and now whining about them resuming production too.:funny:

I stop whining, when they really announce what we can expect.
Hoarding a huge pile of content and not releasing it, is not something I‘m looking for.

They're not hoarding a "huge pile of content." They've got one completed movie in the can, and COVID has made releasing it tricky.

Relax.

Black Widdow, Eternals, WandaVision soon FatWS, Loki, Shang Chi and production starts on Thor L&T and DS: Multiverse of Madness, Hawkeye

Hardly a "huge pile of content" considering...

Black Widdow - finished since May

Eternals - should be close to being finished as some reshoots happened before Covid shutdown

WandaVision - still has several weeks of shooting to go

FatWS - has about two weeks of shooting left - but now back

Loki - had hardly started shooting before shut down - not back yet

Shang Chi - had hardly started shooting before shut down but is now back

NO start dates yet for Thor L&T and DS: Multiverse of Madness, Hawkeye

Looks like Falcon/WinterSoldier is finishing shooting in Atlanta rather than Prague - I wonder if the script was re-written or if they will digitally alter Atlanta?

Looks like Falcon/WinterSoldier is finishing shooting in Atlanta rather than Prague - I wonder if the script was re-written or if they will digitally alter Atlanta?

Atlanta is like Hollywood or Vancouver, it can pretend to be any city in the world.

Back at it again.

Eh49GuRWoAwqbf1

Damn it, just came here to share that lol.

Never thought we’d see him again either.

Wonder if he has anything to do with Zemo or is just a bit part villain like he was in Winter Soldier.

Last edited:
I wonder who the main villain will be
Probably Zemo?

I imagine U.S. Agent and Battlestar will be antagonistic for a while but not the true villains. Then Batroc is probably a lesser villain. I also heard pretty consistent rumors of the Grapplers appearing and setting up Melissa Gold (maybe played by Erin Kellyman?), so probably this show will do some Thunderbolts legwork too?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"