Falcon and Winter Soldier The Falcon and the Winter Soldier General Discussion

I'd say the rumors of the Thunderbolts appearing down are coming closer to fruition with the latest rumors from the set of FATWS:

Ei3AuFlWsAIqb2d

I have a feeling we'll get one with WandaVision.

Finally so that means the Show is almost done with Filming

Good signs! Can’t wait for this to be available. Get the Disney + show rolling. :up:

One can dream, but imagine this coming out in January right after WV ends, then followed by Loki, then with no break into BW, WhatIf, Shang-Chi, Hawkeye, Eternals, She-Hulk, Spider-man 3
And then 2022...

Czech Republic heading into almost lockdown so that filming might be halted soon. Record number of cases several days.

Hey, there is still a chance, that they could finish that 9 days of filming in say 2022 or 2023...

They have to now, because the Czech Republic forbids gathering of more than 6 people

Pretty cool news. And Black Widdow being considered for VOD might result, that we‘ll get F&tWS before May

We're also supposed to get a teaser trailer by or on Thanksgiving.

I‘m counting more on that investor day in December...but then again I was expecting this back on investor day in March

Im confused... They adding more cast members but I thaught they were nearly done with filming?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"