The Good Citizens of Metropolis: The Casting Thread

Internet rumors, so take it for what it is worth, but four names supposedly on the list are Cameron Cuffe, David Corenswet, Luke Eisner and Drake Rodgers.

Probably not true in the least, but Cuffe's name I find interesting if so, I liked him on "Krypton", so am intrigued by that.

Corenswet seems the best choice of the bunch IMO.
Maybe an unknown?

How about Jack Reynor? If they go for the mega farmboy vibe, I could see him fitting, he reminds me a bit of Frank Quitely and Tim Sale's Superman too.
20453284.jpg

jack-reynorattends-the-special-screening-of-the-amazon-original-series-the-peripheral-at-odeon.jpg

superman-for-all-seasons-1.jpg

cblr619b.jpg

Superman Casting List
-David Corenswet
-Paul Mescal
-Logan Lerman
-Jack Reynor
-Spencer House
-Adam Dimarco
-Diego Calva
-Leo Suter
-Jonah Hauer King
-Lewis Pullman
-Brandon Sklennar
-Jacob Elordi ( :barf:)
-Gabriel Basso
-Alexander Ludwig
-Nicholas Hoult
-Aaron Taylor Johnson
-Fionn Whitehead
-Cody Ferns
-Austin Butler
-Jack O'Connell
-Josh Hutcherson

Last edited:
Considering it is April 1st, I am surprised we haven't seen many "Casting Announcements" online. I have only seen one, for Harry Stiles. Thought we might see many.

Last edited:
I guess everyone is too savvy these days. Most of them would just make me roll my eyes

Considering it is April 1st, I am surprised we haven't seen many "Casting Announcements" online. I have only seen one, for Harry Stiles. Thought we might see many.

They will have to explain how SUPERMAN got the broken nose!
Ill assume you are just joking but didn't Cavill have a crooked nose also? I remember someone saying what you just said years ago when cavill was announced.

Cavill has a straight - more natural looking bump.
Danny's is pushed off to the right noticeably.

But I don't think it will be him. Very serious look. Not Aw shucks enough for Gunn...

Cavill has a straight - more natural looking bump.
Danny's is pushed off to the right noticeably.

But I don't think it will be him. Very serious look. Not Aw shucks enough for Gunn...
I'm very curious to see Gunn's shortlist

We probably won't know who is on the list until actors talk of their experience, since it seems normal now to know who has gone to the casting calls. Thankfully people talk. But I would pay to get a glimpse of that list

Believable enough, even if Heroic Hollywood is ehhh…
The site is **** but whenever they post actual info they get it right. They were the first ones to get the Zoe Kravitz Catwoman thing. They get stuff from Umberto.

They really did just slide Venom in there right in between all those other films

We now have a casting director, and an official list of actors from the writer/director, can we assume there will not be an open casting call? Or will they start with their list, and if no one clicks, move on to something like an open casting call?

I am not sure how that part of the process works, wonder if anyone has any experience or thoughts.

Also if no open casting call, then not a complete unknown then?

We now have a casting director, and an official list of actors from the writer/director, can we assume there will not be an open casting call? Or will they start with their list, and if no one clicks, move on to something like an open casting call?

I am not sure how that part of the process works, wonder if anyone has any experience or thoughts.

Also if no open casting call, then not a complete unknown then?
Was there an official list?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"