Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. The Helicarrier

Shazam

Sidekick
Reaction score
What are the chances that we will see the big sky ship in this series?? Also, dod you think they will break out the flying cars?

They should be able to use footage from the Avengers or even deleted footage of the Helicarrier. Also, if it is rendered in any way like the ships in Star Trek, that shouldn't be too much of a problem showing it again in the series.

And I'm sure they can use the interior set.

Also, it's easy to just film additional footage during CA:TWS which would be part of that movie's budget. That's the good thing about being linked to the movies.

They should be able to use footage from the Avengers or even deleted footage of the Helicarrier. Also, if it is rendered in any way like the ships in Star Trek, that shouldn't be too much of a problem showing it again in the series.

And I'm sure they can use the interior set.

Also, it's easy to just film additional footage during CA:TWS which would be part of that movie's budget. That's the good thing about being linked to the movies.

That sounds great....I hope there's no problem with that.

What are the chances that we will see the big sky ship in this series?? Also, dod you think they will break out the flying cars?

I feel pretty confident that Coulson's car will fly at some point. I wouldn't rule out a helicarrier appearance either, but given that the team has their own base of operations I wouldn't expect to see it very often.

I'm really curious about this. Many of us assume they have their own base of operations. But in the trailer we clearly see Coulson "parked" his car in a flying hangar of some kind. I don't think SHIELD has two flying bases.

Depends on if they want to show it. Shouldn't be a problem.

I'm really curious about this. Many of us assume they have their own base of operations. But in the trailer we clearly see Coulson "parked" his car in a flying hangar of some kind. I don't think SHIELD has two flying bases.

It's the cargo plane, they're working out of that. Fitz/Simmons labs are in it too.

It would kinda stink if that plane is their only base of operations....

You think Fury might do a cameo??

I'm kind of liking the Cargo plane, but I doubt it's the base

I'm kind of liking the Cargo plane, but I doubt it's the base

It's their base. At least the traveling one. Maybe they have a home office but I get a real jet-setting vibe off this. They wouldn't have a dedicated pilot who is also a main cast member if they weren't flying around the world all the time.

...That's kind of odd, but then the Helicarrier isn't exactly stationary

When is the heli carrier NOT falling from the sky in a story?

When it has already fallen from the sky.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"