The HGA: The Hype Golf Association!

Did I just see Shane Mcmahon.

ay

Is it just me or does Charl look like Jeffery Donovan?
329_Schwartzel_2041608b.jpg

Kevin Na put up a 16 in the opening round of the Valero Open in Texas

Kevin Na put up a 16 in the opening round of the Valero Open in Texas

And other than that 12 over, he played the other 17 holes at 4 under. If I took a 16 on a par 4 and still finished with an 80 that would be a win in my book. Then again I've only broken 80 once.

Sad news hearing the passing of European Golf legend Seve Ballesteros only 54 too

oh man Seve passed? I knew he was really sick, but was hoping he might pull through it

Tiger withdraws and the island 17th claims more than a few golf balls today

Rory McIllroy sets 54 hole scoring record at US Open...now leads field at -14

I almost never watch pro golf (bores the s*** out of me) but with me being sick this week I've been watching a fair bit.

Rory McIlroy has just been killing it... even when he's screwed up he's salvaged it. It's like he couldn't fail if he tried... The teflon kid.

golf needs this...they have a nice youth movement going on with guys like McIllroy

northern irish flag flying once again

nice one mcllroy superb playing

Rory Mcllroy's home practice range is nuts!

Article can be found >>>> Here! <<<<

I need this in my backyard and I needed it yesterday!

Speaking of golf...

Happy International Chess Day everyone :)

Isn't the Daily Beast the same publication that last April 1st said that the PGA would be retiring the green jacket for Masters winners?

come on Oosthuizen!!!!

unbelievable a double eagle by Oosthuizen, takes him to the lead.

Phil still has a chance at this. Only 2 back now playing 10. Bubba 1 back. Phil has owned the back 9 in recent years so I hope we see some fireworks.

this is heading for playoffs.

I'd love to see Bubba win this. The antithesis of what the modern game has become.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"