Justice League The Home Release Thread - Hopes & possible fears

DWLEF4OWkAEpgcA.jpg

This looks neat!

91gEkBauBxL._SL1500_.jpg

Edit: Another shot of it, for those who want to photoshop the Aquaman costume to not have text.

193420_slip.jpg

Last edited:
If I can find it, I'll go for the animated art work one or the side on team line up, as long as it's steelbook !!!

If I can find it, I'll go for the animated art work one or the side on team line up, as long as it's steelbook !!!

I'm getting the 4K combo so I'm still waiting to see what the cover of that one looks like.

I ended up getting 4 different versions for Power Rangers. Then again that movie needed the extra support which seems to not have paid off anyway. :csad:

This looks neat!

91gEkBauBxL._SL1500_.jpg

Edit: Another shot of it, for those who want to photoshop the Aquaman costume to not have text.

193420_slip.jpg

Just noticed, the '12' certificate is very unfortunately placed on the cover.....

Blu ray home release trailer.....

[YT]aB0gk2Yi33Y[/YT]

If that was the actual trailer for the theatrical release it would have made over $100 million on opening weekend.

Having Superman in the trailers to promote this film can go a long way.

Even if it's not the Snyder Cut.

WB failed in showing too much of WW and Doomsday in BVS trailer

And then WB failed in showing too little of Superman in the JL trailer

Great job Kevin Tsujihara!!!!

Very good point.

Even it everyone buys it, (whatever format we get, extended etc. or not) and people then put it on their shelf and never watch it, it will help to securing a future (which I for one, very much want of the DCEU and a JL2 down the line)

I ended up getting 4 different versions for Power Rangers. Then again that movie needed the extra support which seems to not have paid off anyway. :csad:

i might've mentioned this before - but power rangers totally deserves a sequel.
the whole setup for it was great. movie had alot of heart.
but it's probably not gonna happen. not enough $ to justify making anymore. haim saban can't keep bankrolling the movies. lol.

i doubt i will shell out money to get the current blu-ray for JL though.
i'll only get it when the fabled snyder cut is released.
it's the same when BVS came out - i only wanted the UE.
my wallet is limited.

i might've mentioned this before - but power rangers totally deserves a sequel.
the whole setup for it was great. movie had alot of heart.
but it's probably not gonna happen. not enough $ to justify making anymore. haim saban can't keep bankrolling the movies. lol.

i doubt i will shell out money to get the current blu-ray for JL though.
i'll only get it when the fabled snyder cut is released.
it's the same when BVS came out - i only wanted the UE.
my wallet is limited.

You are a person of my own heart Chintai! :woot:

I forgot this is coming out tomorrow. My mind has been on other important stuff, like college. I will be getting the Target version.

I really don't dig that comicbook art on the cover. Not that I care much what they do with this de-Snydered version.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"