Joker "The Joker" in development with Todd Phillips and Martin Scorsese attached? - Part 2

Avatar makers are going to be working overtime this week.

Glad I'm not the only one who doesn't like this new layout. The old one was just fine the way it was.

"The ****ty Layout " in devlopment with Mods and Admins who've Lost Their Minds ? - Part 2

Phoenix lost some weight

Dl1gyaBXcAAeCCP.jpg

Can't wait for this to start filming.

Why is my avatar like that now? Is it for all the gifs? Don't they move anymore? Do we have to swap to still avatars? My avatar is a bit meaningless now without any context that it's Gal.

Your avatar is more fitting for you now, since you love feet so much.

Great, so my animated avatar no longer works either. Please enjoy the frozen joy of the Bat-butt atop the Bat-pod.

Edit - seems they’ve sorted it. Had to upload a new gif though.

Last edited:
The dude in the check shirt is Todd Phillips.

99tcjio.jpg

So can someone plant a microphone so I can hear what they're talking about?

Regardless of whether you think this offshoot movie is a good idea or not, I don’t think anyone would argue that Phoenix won’t make a truly great Joker, if he’s given the right material. He could probably rival Ledger.

Problem is, I don’t think he’s going to get that material, given the people involved in the movie, and the kind of project it is. Time will tell.

So can someone plant a microphone so I can hear what they're talking about?

Todd Phillips: "Joaquin, you gotta get yourself a Juul, man. It will change your life. Here, give mine a try..."

Its atrocious. where the hell is the spoiler option anyway

It is that + symbol in the menu bar. It drops down and you can choose Quote or Spoiler or Code etc.

Like this:

Hello I am a SPOILER

We reject change!

Glad he lost weight. I was afraid he'd look the same.

I hope the first look at Joker is a blurry paparazzi photo just like we got with Heath in TDK

I guess we got that with Leto too

When does this start filming again?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"