'The Last of Us' HBO Series

I am haven’t played the second game for a few years. Gonna go dark like I did for the first season because there were things I forgot about. Hopefully they do season 2 and 3 back to back to shorten down time.

I got the new remaster of part 2 last week. Replayed the main story to get me in the mood for season 2.

I got the new remaster of part 2 last week. Replayed the main story to get me in the mood for season 2.
Is it worth the cost to get it? I played the remastered first game. It was well worth the cost but if you played the game before you watched the show you might be disappointed. So much action in the game. To adapt the second game they are going to have to step up the budget into the infected. I get they want us to get to know the characters better because it is an award winning show but the second games action was mesmerizing and horrifying all in one.

Is it worth the cost to get it? I played the remastered first game. It was well worth the cost but if you played the game before you watched the show you might be disappointed. So much action in the game. To adapt the second game they are going to have to step up the budget into the infected. I get they want us to get to know the characters better because it is an award winning show but the second games action was mesmerizing and horrifying all in one.

I would say its worth it if you already own the game because the upgrade is just ten bucks. For that you get a new game mode, you get to play on three lost levels that didn't make it to the released game, and they completely removed the loading times too.

I would say its worth it if you already own the game because the upgrade is just ten bucks. For that you get a new game mode, you get to play on three lost levels that didn't make it to the released game, and they completely removed the loading times too.
I am gonna download it tonight.:basicgrin::innocent::beaming:. $10…….

Mylod's no stranger to a show like this having directed a couple episodes of Game of Thrones but I wasn't nearly as impressed with his work on GOT as I was with his episodes of Succession and The Menu. I'm excited to see what he brings to it.

Also extremely curious that they haven't cast Owen and the rest of Abby's crew yet.

Seems like a decent pool of writers there. I’m expecting big things from season 2 and hopefully this team can deliver.

Also extremely curious that they haven't cast Owen and the rest of Abby's crew yet.
They will cast them. We didn’t hear about Henry and his brother until after they started filming. Probably not big names playing her crew.

They will cast them. We didn’t hear about Henry and his brother until after they started filming. Probably not big names playing her crew.
The only big name I'm expecting is
Jeffrey Wright reprising Isaac unless he turns it down
but besides that I think they'll get a semi-known actor for Owen since he's a big supporting character for Abby. I also wouldn't be surprised if Ian Alexander plays Lev again since there's no real reason to recast in that case.

The only big name I'm expecting is
Jeffrey Wright reprising Isaac unless he turns it down
but besides that I think they'll get a semi-known actor for Owen since he's a big supporting character for Abby. I also wouldn't be surprised if Ian Alexander plays Lev again since there's no real reason to recast in that case.

Well Ian said he'd love to reprise the role for the TV show; 'The Last of Us Part II' actor Ian Alexander 'would love' to reprise their game role of Lev on season 2 of HBO's show

I don’t want to get ahead of myself but it appears they are only doing the first half of the second game in season 2 if you go by the casting announcements and the filming location. It appears they will mostly be in Jackson. I pray they really get into the background on the new characters of Jackson.

This. I said they could make a season out of the flashbacks alone. Then end the season with THAT moment before season 3 is Ellie chasing after you know who.

This. I said they could make a season out of the flashbacks alone. Then end the season with THAT moment before season 3 is Ellie chasing after you know who.
I don’t know if they will do it but you can turn the second game into three seasons of 8 episodes. Jackson season 2, Seattle season 3 and California season 4.

I don’t know if they will do it but you can turn the second game into three seasons of 8 episodes. Jackson season 2, Seattle season 3 and California season 4.

This is actually what I asked for from the start. Part II is so vast they could easily get 3 seasons out of it.

And that's without adding stuff in like in the first season.

I’m happy for them to expand the show with multiple seasons covering TLOU2, and adding unique shows stuff where they feel it’s appropriate too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"