'The Last of Us' HBO Series

We’re getting there on casting. :cool:
Unless I'm forgetting someone there are only three important characters left who have yet to be revealed as far as casting: Lev, Yara and Isaac.

Lev, Yara and Isaac gotta be saved for season 3 so casting might be done later. (also Isaac gotta be Jeffrey Wright)

For season 2 there's still Jordan, Nick, and Leah unless they've cut them from the show.

Last edited:
Kinda funny that FF is the least exciting thing he's got cooking up.

They also mentioned the season 2 premiere might be around March-April 2025

Oh wow. Man really just filmed one episode (two at best if we're being generous)
before Joel is killed off. So much for people suggesting he'd stick around the whole season. :funny:

I'm guessing the earlier report was entirely wrong, or
he's finished filming every Joel scene in present day up to his death scene and only has flashback sequences left to complete.

tonystark.gif

I have the gift. :o

From what I've seen on the Directors Guild of Canada and social media, Season 2's production schedule is looking like this:
  • Episode 1 - directed by Craig Mazin
  • Episode 2 - directed by Mark Mylod
  • Episode 3 - directed by Kate Herron
  • Episode 4 - directed by Peter Hoar
Production moves into the public starting next week. Get ready for set photos... unless HBO has it on lockdown so fans can't record everything like during Season 1 lol

Last edited:
It is the most exciting for me.

I don't even know what Eddington is.
It's a movie where Ed Gein dresses up as Paddington, directed by Ari Aster.

tumblr_opjo8o8rhF1sxouzno1_400.gif

Joking but doesn't that actually sound like a movie that Ari Aster would make? No? Just me? :o

It's a movie where Ed Gein dresses up as Paddington, directed by Ari Aster.

tumblr_opjo8o8rhF1sxouzno1_400.gif

Joking but doesn't that actually sound like a movie that Ari Aster would make? No? Just me? :o
Is that real?

Well Paddington came into my mind when I was typing Eddington.

Is that real?

Well Paddington came into my mind when I was typing Eddington.
I was just messing but from what little is known about the movie it seems to be a western with a big ensemble (Pascal, Joaquin Phoenix, Emma Stone, Austin Butler among others). I've liked Ari Aster's other films but just from the cast alone I'm in.

Eh. More power to ya but a new Aster film is definitely more exciting for me than Fantastic Four.
Yeah just like what you implied in the post I quoted, though it sounded more like you were stating it as a general consensus that Eddington/The Last of Us are more exciting and how it's "funny" that a Fantastic 4 movie is the least exciting project.... when people like me didn't even know what Eddington was.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"