The Last of Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
You really dunno what kind of game this is? After all this time it's been out?

Anyone else as excited as I am to replay this again? It's like playing it for the first time again. Even though I know how it all plays out, I'm ready for that journey again :word:

...........nope. :o

like I said, never played it.

I know it's sort of like I Am Legend where you're surviving zombie-like creatures.

but......that's about it....lol.

I was more curious about the "pace" of the game.

Is it more "run and gun" action type?

or more like the original Resident Evil games, where you are surviving, have limited ammo/resources, etc.?

...........nope. :o

like I said, never played it.

I know it's sort of like I Am Legend where you're surviving zombie-like creatures.

but......that's about it....lol.

I was more curious about the "pace" of the game.

Is it more "run and gun" action type?

or more like the original Resident Evil games, where you are surviving, have limited ammo/resources, etc.?

Limited resources yes, you find ammo here and there. Find items to craft. You can run and gun if you like, but will probably get you killed haha. You should be stealthy in your ways.

It's a survival setting.. Not run and gun.

Limited resources yes, you find ammo here and there. Find items to craft. You can run and gun if you like, but will probably get you killed haha. You should be stealthy in your ways.

thanks. I like that!

also, do you primarily play as the male character, with the girl character an AI that follows you around and assists ( like Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite )?

thanks. I like that!

also, do you primarily play as the male character, with the girl character an AI that follows you around and assists ( like Elizabeth in Bioshock Infinite )?

Primarily yes you play as Joel. But later in the story you play as Ellie, and in the story dlc you also play as her.

I'm so picking this up. Been wanting to replay through this since I first played it and this is the perfect opportunity.

I finished the game and I can say that story-wise, it is one of if not the best games I have ever played.

July 29th is too late for me.. Too close to Diablo III and during Destiny Beta. I'll grab this later on down the line but I'm in no real rush, more so since I already beat it.

• Sony Announces The Last of Us Remastered PS4 Bundle For Europe

news
    on Jun 27, 2014 at 11:01 AM
    ps4-icon.png

Gamers on the other side of the pond will be able to get a new PlayStation 4 bundle that includes a copy of the newly remastered version of Naughty Dog's masterpiece.
    ... more

source: GI

That is very cool! Any information on when it will be available?
It's still TBD To be dated.

I or some one else will ill put up more info when it becomes available from any place that puts it up.

you mean July 29 Right? well its just a day a head of the 30th with what you said

yeah I'm a ware I said to be dated but forgot about what was stated above that. early morning brain fart on my part sorry Frog Warlord

Last edited:
hmm same launch of a game with two different days of the same week only a day after the other. oh well.

Most games don't have a worldwide release on the same day. That is more rare as by and large games come out in North America first and later that week in Europe. This remastered version is no exception

Thanks for the information! I've been thinking about getting a ps4 as my first game console ever (last 'gaming device' I owned was a Gameboy Advance 10 years ago:whatever:) and since I was interested in this game as well this bundle is very tempting.

So no discount if you already have the game? I might have to wait for a price drop then. I guess I'll just play my original copy.

So no discount if you already have the game? I might have to wait for a price drop then. I guess I'll just play my original copy.

They already dropped the price down by $10. If you want a further discount, just trade in your PS3 copy towards the remaster. The longer you hold onto it, the less value it retains. There really is no reason to own both

Is anyone on here still playing the online portion of LoU?

They already dropped the price down by $10. If you want a further discount, just trade in your PS3 copy towards the remaster. The longer you hold onto it, the less value it retains. There really is no reason to own both
I don't trade games. I buy them to keep. And $10 off a year old game isn't exactly a lot. :funny:

Remasters are suppose to be bargains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"