The Mandalorian The Man under the Mandalorian Helm

MurkeNyou

Sidekick
Reaction score
At this date and time, it's just conjecture it's Pedro Pascal.

But, who would you like to see play a mandalorian? I doubt the lead will be the only one, similar to how sabine was introduced on Rebels.

I have to say, absolutely LOVE the character design/ color scheme they went with. Someone new, but the armor is familiar yet mismatched. Curious if Faverou and Feloni tied Katee down to playing the Madelore already, seems like an obvious thing, if she wants to do it.

Chris Meloni is an excellent idea! Getting a physically athletic foreign actor would be a very cool spin like John Abraham. Jamie Dornan would be an interesting pick. Jeffrey Donovan or Colin Salmon would be cool too

I think Chris Meloni found his Happy place, given how wacky that show was to get a second season. I'm pretty sure Jamie Dorian and Daniel Bruhl would be solid white guy Empire picks, but mando have been depicted as pretty much every race, in established GOT type families/ clans. I also like mando bases all around the outer rim they established in Rebels that are still out there.

I'm pretty sure that MSW rumour states it could be John Leguizamo.

Heard a rumour it might be pedro pascal from game of thrones. Which i could see working.

Leguizamo? I like the guy and all but... that would be so disappointing after the Pedro Pascal rumor.

It’s Werner Herzog.

I also love the designs and would be over the moon if Pedro Pascal got confirmed.

I doubt the lead will be the only one,...

I'd be fine if there was just the one lone Mandalorian for at least the launch and set-up of the show.
Then maybe later slowly reveal others, and get steeped into the lore of Mandalor.

At this date and time, it's just conjecture it's Pedro Pascal.

But, who would you like to see play a mandalorian?
I'd love it if he was played by the rumored Pascal.

[QUOTE="Mondragon

He'd make a great Lone Gunfighter type.

Bit of a latino Charles Bronson

Pedro+Pascal_Shot_01__9068--+%28dani+brubaker%27s+conflicted+copy+2016-08-25%29.jpg

Also as posted elsewhere:
Making Star Wars who first reported the Pedro Pascal rumor, have since responsibly walked it back, since they followed up and got a denial from Pascal's agents.

That said, I'm still holding out hope, that Pascal's reps are just in a "must deny" contractual obligation, until an official reveal can be made, and that it is in fact Pedro Pascal.
I really hope so!

Can't wait to see who they cast.

Last edited:
They are currently shooting in California.

They shoot almost all Star Wars productions in Pinewood in England. It's rare to find film production in CA like it used to be, is it just location exteriors?

I do. I know they are filming some in CA, but for the most part, every Star Wars project is shot in England. Excuse me if i have doubts, plenty of stuff is shot at different locations for months. His Wonder Woman work should have wrapped a month ago, no reason for him to be hanging out I can think of.

Filming for this show is solely in California. Hate to break it to you but Pascal is NOT the Mando.

Do we know that? I thought it was pretty much confirmed he was by now.

Have we seen the actual guy-in-Mandalorian-armor in the set pics so far? That promo image could always have been short sometime earlier, separate from this shoot. Maybe they've only been shooting stuff not featuring him yet and he's due to show up there any day now? *Shrugs*

HAHAHA YESSSS!!! I'm so glad it's him. He's perfect for this. OMG I am so stoked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"