The Offical Saturday Night Live Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
the return of "Turd Ferguson" :funny:

tumblr_m74xh6kuFY1rxwgoao1_500.jpg

Not alot of love for the 1985-1986 crew

Wish RDJ would have showed up.

I wonder if Anthony Michael Hall or Randy Quaid was in the audience?

the Lovitz being 'dead' and in the in memorial was :funny:

What did I miss in the last 20 minutes besides Wayne's World? My DVR crapped out.

Well that was just awesome now wasnt it! Totally loved it though I wish some of the older cast members got more to do. And it would've been great to have a sketch with all of their iconic characters in the same room together.

He never got to be a cast member, but Jim Carrey seems like a fun host.

Is there a rundown of the episode anywhere? I had to work.

Well, Kanye does know how to make fun of his own antics.

I really liked the new Wayne's World. Really wanted to see an Eddie Murphy/Adam Sandler team up sketch though as unrealistic as that might be.

I know everyone's talking about the 40th now but I just have to say I've watched the Casablanca sketch from the last regular episode like 7 times now. Kate McKinnon is gold, I tell you. GOLD.

I know everyone's talking about the 40th now but I just have to say I've watched the Casablanca sketch from the last regular episode like 7 times now. Kate McKinnon is gold, I tell you. GOLD.

I liked that, too. Kate is the best current cast member. That sketch reminded me of a Phil Hartman/Jan Hooks sketch.

Something about this seemed off. It was like he was mocking the audience

15nFLVv.gif

The Celebrity Jeopardy sketch had me in tears. It was great seeing Darrell Hammond as Sean Connery again.

I really liked the new Wayne's World. Really wanted to see an Eddie Murphy/Adam Sandler team up sketch though as unrealistic as that might be.

I'd totally watch another Wayne's World movie. I loved the first 2 when I was younger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"