First Avenger The Official "Captain America Super Bowl Tv Spot" Thread

Yep, and I have no idea how I got famous for it.....:o

And the funniest thing is...I've had to infract a dozen people today because they can't figure out not to post a video that repeats F yeah over and over.

Hahaha...and the last time I posted here, I got banned for 14 days. So go figure. I got to infract people. But still....i'm suprised at all this...attack of the show....1000's of links all over the internet...this is all surreal.

Hahaha...and the last time I posted here, I got banned for 14 days. So go figure. I got to infract people. But still....i'm suprised at all this...attack of the show....1000's of links all over the internet...this is all surreal.

The IMDB news page had a link to it too.

My fellow Military folk absolutely Loved it. :oldrazz:

I'm glad they did! It feels good to make 1000's of people happy. And especially our Military boys.

You deserve it man! :yay:

I've been watching it over and over again all day.

It was weird. I posted it right after the Superbowl spot, at like 7:00 am the next day....then after 2 hours, it was up to a 100 views. Next day...600...earlier today, 2,000...took a 50 minute nap, woke up to 26,000! By 7:00 PM, 60,000 views! And on TV!

It was weird. I posted it right after the Superbowl spot, at like 7:00 am the next day....then after 2 hours, it was up to a 100 views. Next day...600...earlier today, 2,000...took a 50 minute nap, woke up to 26,000! By 7:00 PM, 60,000 views! And on TV!

Congrats! I've watched it... I don't even know how many times already. Also, I saw on Twitter that Andy Diggle and Ed Brubaker RT'd yesterday too. And a few Marvel people did as well. Not to mention AOTS, which is great.

You hit the big time! :awesome:

Edited: because AOTS and AOTC are not the same thing... need coffee.

Last edited:
HAHA

CelticPred made that video. Nice job man.

Funny ****. :up:

What's the name of this video?

It's pretty simple... Captain America, F*** Yeah! (not censored, of course)

Anyway CP, congrats on the popularity of this video! I hope you get to a million hits with this thing, because it's pure dynamite! As many have said, I find this trailer in many ways more entertaining than the real thing. I can actually see this getting some good buzz going for the movie that frankly, Marvel and Paramount lack the balls to do on their own (also, the whole FCC thing is a bit of a roadblock, lol). My room mates and all the friends I've shown it to have had a great laugh and they love it. :D

I'm thinking about designing a T-shirt inspired by it. Here's the basic idea, but if I go through with it I'll draw a new picture for it instead of just "borrowing" one of Marvel's. I want the final thing to find the right balance between outrageous and bad ass, much like the video that inspired it.

capshirt.jpg

Last edited:

nice :up: I said wayy before someone should make a video like that right when they release the tv spot. Good Job man :up:

Cool stuff! I enjoyed the vid as well. You'll have to do another when the next trailer hits.

I am. Marvel is totally cool with it I guess. They even put up "As Featured on AICN" under my video! So ****ING AWESOME. :D

Must be surreal in the greatest way lol.

Reminds me of the time when a video of mine slowly built up to 20K and the next day it had 50K with a load of comments...giving me a ***** lol. Got to 250K and got taken down last year though :(

Your video is awesome! You have been immortalized on Youtube.

I love how the music cuts off when the title comes up :D Well done, CelticPredator.

Last edited:
Dude, great job! I love the hell out of it when I watched it yesterday. It keeps making me crack up. I didn't expect the kind of attention it's getting but you deserve it.

None of the performances really stood out, but we don't have much to judge. Interesting to see "frail Steve Rogers". I thought the pod they used was a bit futuristic...is it that closed structure in the comics? I remember it being just an operation table type thing.

Cap looks great in several shots, and kind of silly in others. As it should be, I suppose. The Red Skull looks fantastic.

What I loved about this trailer, was the voiceover "Not just a soldier...but a good man.". That's the main theme I want to see explored here...what power does to a person, and how they handle the responsibility.

Must be surreal in the greatest way lol.

Reminds me of the time when a video of mine slowly built up to 20K and the next day it had 50K with a load of comments...giving me a ***** lol. Got to 250K and got taken down last year though :(

Your video is awesome! You have been immortalized on Youtube.
Dude, you have no idea. It's very surreal. I'm still in shock....
I love how the music cuts off when the title comes up :D Well done, CelticPredator.

Thanks! :awesome:

Dude, great job! I love the hell out of it when I watched it yesterday. It keeps making me crack up. I didn't expect the kind of attention it's getting but you deserve it.

I appreciate it. I never thought it would get THIS big. Perhaps a 1000 views max...but this? Holy ****....:awesome:
^He sure does.
:awesome:

Here's a Zazzle mockup of my finished T-shirt design (using my own artwork). :D

captainamericafyeahshir.jpg

Once I get my Zazzle account up and running I'll be able to get one printed up. F*** yeah!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"