The Official Moon Knight Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nightwing 52

Things change
Reaction score
Moon Knight issue #1 comes out on April 5th, art by David Finch and written by Charlie Huston. So this thread is dedicated to the new highly anticipated on-going, who's going to pick it up?

Bullseye said:
Considering its Finchs art... maybe.

I'm looking forward to more then just the art personally...I think this series will be great to add to a pull list.

Batman said:
Moon Knight issue #1 comes out in 3 days, art by David Finch and written by Charlie Huston. So this thread is dedicated to the new highly anticipated on-going, who's going to pick it up?

Um, it comes out in 7 days not 3. Comics come out on Wed/Thur, not Saturdays.

DBM said:
Um, it comes out in 7 days not 3. Comics come out on Wed/Thur, not Saturdays.

April 5th is the date? Wonder why I couldn't find that anywhere, thanks. And I know books come out on those days obviously, for instance, I'm going to go pick up Iron Man #6 and Thing #5 which are both on sale today.

Awesome, ive been a long proponent for a Moon Knight book and im glad were getting one. It all looks good so far.

I'm looking forward to this.At first I wasn't sold,Finch was never a fav of mine.But I think the dark and brutal mood this book seems to have may finally be his niche where he can really shine.He never was a good talking heads artist.

My comic store had a preview issue today when I went in. I read through the first half or so while they were ringing up my comics. It seems to be pretty interesting. Right from the start they get into the reasons why Moon Knight is the way he is.

I'm not a big fan of the art (I don't like the photo-real style) but the writing looks to be pretty good so I'll probably pick this up.

Theres nothing photo real about David Finch's art. Where you get that idea from?

I'm really looking forward to Charlie Huston's future work at Marvel most of all.From interviews,his website and such,he seems like a very enthusiastic guy who's just stoked to be writing comics.Can't wait for his take on the Ultimates.

^ same here, he really gets me hyped-up for the series.

It says its a miniseries, I thought it was an ongoing??

Cool site though..

Yeah the writing seems solid and Finch's art is pretty good when hes on his game and not making sour lips.

PWN3R RANGER said:
It says its a miniseries, I thought it was an ongoing??

Cool site though..

If you read further down,he says it's an ongoing.It was supposed to be a mini,but got the monthly treatment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"