The Official Moon Knight Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its on my iPod, ill listen to it on one of my long bus rides to College.:(

Yep Huston might just be the second coming of Frank Miller.

Maybe...

deemar325 said:
Yep Huston might just be the second coming of Frank Miller.

Maybe...

You say that like its a good thing.

Yeah besides Green's review, look like Moon Knight #1 will be a good read..

I'll be picking this up for sure. Plus I heard that Taskmaster may show up in this book, that's always a plus.

Is that Kelvin Green dude trying to be a cool hxc comic geek/fanboy with his reviews? Or is he just another *****e?

I mean you read everyone elses reviews, and they all enjoyed it, and he just rants on and on and on....:confused:

i feel the moon knight chracter should be like the spectre, the spirit of the egyptian god or whatever mark is possesed by should choose a host. and i really think they need to tweak the moonknight costume.

The costume is fine.This dude beats people to bloody pulps.He doesn't need a utility belt,those are for sissies. :p

yeah I agree. Plus if you hear that interview with Charlie Huston, he STRONGLY believes his outfit should be white. He wants everyone to see MK a' coming...

^ Hells yeah!

I used to think he was Klan looking, but he looks so badass I got over it real quick.

GNR4Life said:
The costume is fine.This dude beats people to bloody pulps.He doesn't need a utility belt,those are for sissies. :p

im sorry but throwing moon discs is far more sissier.

but anywho i still like the spectre idea i had.

the costume should look like this
mtu7_cover.jpg

Either way Moon Knight is perfect the way it is and the white costume is one of the most badass costumes ever. Its like having Hulk Higan beat up by a gay guy.

deemar325 said:
^ It didn't show up GAH

Actually, it did, GoldenAgeHero just happens to think that MK should be sponsored and powered not by Konshu, but rather by Tripod from now on. ;)

What comic was that wilth MK and Spidey. It looks nice. I'm super hyped for this and am really looking forward to this. It should be great!!

comicgeekspeak.com has a Charlie Houston interview. Pretty good stuff about Moon Knight and the upcoming series. Just look in the previous episodes section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"