Super Mario The Official Super Mario Thread

Super Mario 3D world come in second place
Rocket & Raygun Game Of The Year Announced!

Shows

December 20 – Reviews on the Run – Full Show

The gang is together to fight through Round 5 for the Rocket & Raygun awards and check out #1 in the ROTR Top 100 Games & Movies.

and here's their pod cast as well

Podcast

Rocket & Raygun Awards 2013

Can you believe it's the last podcast of 2013? Time sure does fly! We bid adieu to another great year of games in fine style though, don't you worry. In today's episode Vic and Scott reminisce a bit about the past 12 months before we treat you to the full audio from all five of our 2013 Rocket & Raygun Awards!

source:EPD.TV/ROTR

Finally got to the last world. The final Captain Toad level was great, I wished there was more of his levels in the game. I'd love to even have a smaller DL game or 3DS game designed around the idea.

The other two levels can kiss my ass.

I played a demo of the 3D World game in store and it was fun. Possibly the one Wii U game, I feel like Im missing not owning one

I played a demo of the 3D World game in store and it was fun. Possibly the one Wii U game, I feel like Im missing not owning one

Me too, although I have others reasons for wanting the console than just that game but it seems to be very good from what I played!

So I'm really intrigued by Mario Golf: World Tour. Seems like it's gonna be a solid title. Any one read any reviews?

I don't think it's out yet, is it? I know it's probably got the most extensive DLC from a Nintendo game probably ever. The first Nintendo game, I believe, to have a season pass. It's $5 off the standard price, though.

EDIT: Correction, it's $10 off the regular price. I keep forgetting that 3DS games retail for $39.99 and not $34.99

Last edited:
New game play video and they'll do request for the ext one

as stated by the person that selected this from the resident evil thread
allycat • 6 days ago the next few episodes are going to be game plays! It's something we're looking to do more of, feedback and suggestions are all welcome! :)

From: http://epn.tv/all/type-of/shows/now-loading-is-now-playing-resident-evil/

Let’s Play Super Mario RPG!

The Now Loading crew sits down to revisit one of the greatest RPGs, and games, of all time!
source:EPN.TV

Last edited:
Sega:

sonic-superstars-key-art.jpg

Nintendo: "hold my Wonderseed!"

Oh no, that would be too much. :dry:

That peach game looks so cute! I’m so glad she finally gets to star

OK October 20th cannot get here fast enough, this level ALONE with all its cuteness and charm has me super eager to play this game!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"