The Sackett Sisters (NBC)

Sawyer

Definitely Not 40
Reaction score
Casey Wilson Joins Busy Philipps, Bradley Whitford in NBC Comedy Pilot ‘The Sackett Sisters’
“The Sackett Sisters” is a comedy about the Sackett family, which is reunited when two estranged sisters (Wilson and Philipps) perform an act of public heroism and are forced to navigate the aftermath together. Whitford will play the dad, Henry Sackett.

The single-camera comedy pilot hails from “30 Rock” and “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” scribe Luke Del Tredici, who will serve as executive producer with Tina Fey, Robert Carlock and David Miner. Universal Television is producing with Fey’s Little Stranger shingle.
Brooklyn Nine Nine writer + 30 Rock team + Casey Wilson and Busy Phillips? If NBC doesn't pick this up, I'll sue.

It better not interfere with her podcast! other then that, SUPER excited for this!

well, THIS sounds pretty boring... :dry:

Yeah, because a logline is always a good way to judge how good or bad a comedy will be. :o

Take a hike, Bozo.

Brooklyn Nine Nine writer + 30 Rock team + Casey Wilson and Busy Phillips? If NBC doesn't pick this up, I'll sue.

It sounds like the alternate title for this show would be If Sawyer and Pink Ranger Were Chicks. :o

I call Casey Wilson!

You can do worse than Busy Phillips. :o

Speak for your nasty self, Ah'm hot as well and then some. Cash me ousside, howboud d'ah, you 'ho.

https://twitter.com/thelaurengraham/status/864179821018058752
Very productive meeting today of the Pilots in Limbo Association!Cc:mad:Busyphilipps25
#SackettSisters
#LindaFromHR
#limbo
#��
C_4u9ONWsAAlvYs.jpg

Don't f*** with me, NBC. Pick it up.

And while we're at it, FOX, if you're listening: Pick up Lauren Graham's show too. :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"