The Thor Women

Her breast are just outrageous. OUTRAGEOUS.

Like everyone else I find Portman very beautiful but she simply isn't curvy enough for me.

In the film, it's all about Jaime Alexander. Maybe it's the character, but she is extremely attractive in Thor. Overall though, Dennings all the way.

Jaimie is the girl you'd want to marry.
Natalie is who you'd want her best friend to be.
Rene would make a fine mother-in-law.
And Kat would be the one you'd fondly remember all the great times you had prior to marriage..

Last edited:
Depends. Sometimes situations you want a girl with a nice body, sometimes you want them to have a beautiful face and gorgeous eyes. I need not say more than that.

Kat's a weird one for me. In a way, her lips are kind of distractingly, unattractively big...then I think "I wonder what those would..." and I instantly and drastically change my mind.

Natalie Portman is just insanely beautiful. Curves or not, I'd punch my Nana on Mother's Day for a shot with Natalie.

There was something really cute about Alexander. I bought her as a poweful warrior woman. But at the same time she was cute. Especially the part where Thor is like "And who showed that a woman could be one of Asgards mightiest warriors?" and she was like "I DID!"

Jaimie has come a long way since bad syfy movie, Hallowed Ground. I thought she did a good job in this Thor.

Jamie is more my type .

Did you see Dennings on Conan last night? She said he gave her a *****.

Jaimie Alexander and Kat Dennings are curvy and gorgeous women. But Natalie has a special something to her gamine appearance that makes up for no curves. It doesn't hurt she has a gorgeous face. But lastly, Portman strikes me as incredibly smart and intellectual.

But the real reason I wanted to post in this thread was to add this to the discussion:

Anytime you can lay that kind of awesome out is worth a post.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry to break your heart DACrowe, you may want to remove the video or get a censored one because you could get an infraction from that post DACrowe.

Well I can't see the video here.

Do NOT post links or attempt to post videos like that. That kind of cussing is not allowed.

just saw the film. I was surprised after seeing it and I had a great time.

Natalie and Jaimie were both great. :o I didn't find out the name of the actress who played the dark haired warror, Sif until after the film. Will they be in the Avengers? In a sequel?

:hrt:

UM actually DOD I'm not sure. I know she will be in Thor 2, not too sure if there's a small cameo in Avengers or not.

I hope so. I hope the other warriors are in it too. Especially whats his name 'Robin Hood' haha. I can't remember his name but lol.

My fave scene is when Thor talks to Jane about where he's from. Then again, there's more but I can't remember much of them, except for the part when they kiss. Very nice... and convincing. Even though the portal machine thing is broken, I hope Thor somehow gets to see her again.

As for Sif, I read her backstory where she has feelings for Thor and well...its kinda weird when it involves Jane. ...

Makes me go..."huh?"

lols

heh yeah Fandral. I KNEW Warriors III would get alot of laughs, They really worked well with Sif. Normally the four of them aren't together to often in the comics, it was refreshing to see them together like that.

Yeah Sif while still being a friend to Thor in the comics when they were younger, she just found Thor too abrasive. After he'd been banished and Thor learned humility, those feelings changed for Thor, BUT, Thor found Earth more interesting than Asgard and Sif just couldn't comprehend that.

I LOVED it lol
I'm a security guard and we're in the area Walmart is based, so every now and then we guard special screenings. I got to see Thor 3D on Thorsday the 5th!
See Dr Pepper hosted the screening for their people and Walmart's people and we had to make sure the screening wasn't "crashed" and we had to count the viewers for Paramount.

Nice. You know, not sure how long it was since marvel confirmed Thor was going to be made, but after hearing that they were, I was curious about it and I avoided all spoilers. I knew who was going to star in it. I went in with no expectations really... aside from being more of a marvel fan than a DC fan, I really enjoyed it. I also saw it in 3D :D

Seems like it's been for ever since they first announced Thor. lol

I hope they do a sequel... I thought I read somewhere on-line that the director was eager to start on it.

just saw the film. I was surprised after seeing it and I had a great time.

Natalie and Jaimie were both great. :o I didn't find out the name of the actress who played the dark haired warror, Sif until after the film. Will they be in the Avengers? In a sequel?

:hrt:

As much as I would have preferred to see Jane Foster over a potential Pepper Potts cameo in the Avengers, Natalie is reported to have confirmed that she will NOT be in the Avengers in anyway....so story wise, it would have MADE much more sense for Jane to be in there considering where they left her off at the end of Thor.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
japanorsomewher
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"