The Thread of Injustice

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, I don't want any one character family having a "monopoly."

the first game had a lot of Batman family characters.

I think I'd actually dedicate the families to DLC; maybe keep the same basic attack and points value for different family members, and just change the animations (I don't know if that could actually work, but it seems feasible to my under-educated-on-video-game-mechanics mind.) Imagine something like this-

Superman Family: Batman Family:
Steel (Juggernaut fighter). Red Hood. (Juggernaut fighter)
Powergirl (technical fighter). Batgirl (technical fighter)
Superboy (glass cannon fighter). Robin (glass cannon)
Supergirl (Defense and counter fighter). Nightwing (Defense and counter fighter)

Wonder Woman Family: Flash Family:
Artemis (Juggernaut fighter). Jesse Quick (Juggernaut fighter)
Hippolyta (technical fighter). Jay Garrick Flash (technical fighter)
Wondergirl (glass cannon fighter). Impulse (glass cannon fighter)
Troia (defense and counter fighter). Wally West (defense and counter fighter)

Etc.

Now, as for who should be the main badguy...anyone else want to see Batman Al Ghul?

The ending of the first game left it open where it may be possible for Evil Superman to escape that prison somehow and invade earth 1 for revenge but maybe that could be a side plot and the main threat is Darkseid,Brainac or a marvel civil war type thing where something causes everyone to fight without any heroes turning evil.

Just wondering does anyone want them put variations for the characters? I'm indifferent towards them, but if they do bring them back, I think they should reduce them down to two instead of having three. Deathstroke could have a gun style and a sword style and Wonder Woman could have a Lasso Of Truth style and a sword and shield style. I honestly think that would be more interesting those mixing them up in a single playstyle.

And perhaps this time the giving the characters two supers which one they'll use depending on which variation you're using.

^ I kind of like being able to switch styles during the battle.

but I would like more than one Super.

Id like the Supers to be worth a damn. Anyone with any bit of skill never used them as it was FAR more beneficial to use your EX bar. I'd like them to be pretty devastating abilities

This won't happen, but I'd love to have a team of 3 or 4 characters that I could switch between in battle Marvel vs Capcom style.
That'd be great because then you get to use different characters and playstyles without having to exit the match and start a new one.

This won't happen, but I'd love to have a team of 3 or 4 characters that I could switch between in battle Marvel vs Capcom style.
That'd be great because then you get to use different characters and playstyles without having to exit the match and start a new one.

Eh, that's possible. The tag team in Mortal Kombat worked sort of like that. Even had specific tag team combos. Very possible tag team makes a return.

I wouldn't mind a tag team mode, either.

hmm I think this is what the new king of fighters 3d game is doing already, with team or what other's call tag teams. though it's teams of three so far.

as to super girl and powergirl I really hope they have them have their own styles of fighting like super girl is more of martial artist as the shown in the show and the comic's before the showcame about, with her picking that up while power girl fight like how super man and her self traditionally did where they fought like western cow poke.

I don't care that much how the older game treated character's before in fighters to be clones. they can do so much more with the heroes and heroin's here. and those two from the super family are different people/ character/s not version of the same character from another reality /earth's universe.

oh before I for get.

Injustice 2 to be unveiled around E3, will release early 2017, say reports

1 day ago

It's that time of the year again where the rumours are not only circulating heavily, but they're also more likely to be true. Publishers are...
Read more

source: PCGamesN

Last edited:
I'm not sure if they will include both Supergirl and Powergirl, even if they are technically different characters with different fighting styles.

Last edited:
I'm not sure if they will include both Supergirl and Powergirl.
if they had two version of night wing where one was Damien wayne the other being dick . they can do the same with those two. as I said show them as they always been shown in the books two different people that are related to superman. and let them have their own fighting styles.

it's not a hard thing to do really.

if they had two version of night wing where one was Damien wayne the other being dick . they can do the same with those two. as I said show them as they always been shown in the books two different people that are related to superman. and let them have their own fighting styles.

it's not a hard thing to do really.

but the 2 versions of Nightwing weren't exactly separate characters with different fighting styles in Injustice, were they? They played exactly the same and were just the alt/Regime version of one another. there was only one Nightwing to choose on the Roster screen.

I've said before they could do that with Supergirl and Powergirl. Make them alt versions of the same character. Supergirl would be the main version and Powergirl would be the Regime version.

but, other than the name and costume, they'd be pretty much the same character and fill only one slot on the Roster.

Last edited:
but the 2 versions of Nightwing weren't exactly separate characters in Injustice, were they? They played exactly the same and were just the alt/Regime version of one another. right?

I've said before they could do that with Supergirl and Powergirl. Make them alt versions of the same character. Supergirl would be the main version and Powergirl would be the Regime version.

but, other than the name and costume, they'd be pretty much the same character.
yeah that's what I want them to change to as to the make them more distint and unique.

as to the alt's I'm never happy with them. cause they always get lazy with making them fight the same and writing them of as the same character/ person when they aren't . hell it'sinthe past history of posts in the MK thread it's self.

I've always felt this way when it come to fighters. the only games that didn't do that are king of fighters some version's of other fighters that weren't street fighter and mk it seems .

yeah that's what I wantthem to change to as to the make them more distint

as to the alt' I'm never happy withthe cause they alwys get lazy with amking them fight the same and wrtingthem of as the same character/ person when they aren't. I've always felt this way when it come to fighers. the only games that didn't do that are king of fighters some version's of other fighters that weren't street fighter and mk it seems .

If they made Supergirl and Powergirl alt versions of each other but with different playstyles, they would have to do that for every Regime version of each character in order to be fair.

and I suppose they could do that to add variety to each character - make their Regime versions play differently.

another poster mentioned above how he'd like to see something similar to the different variations each character had in MKX and how you chose that before the match started.

maybe in Injustice 2 they could achieve something similar by offering 2 variations with different playstyles for each character - Normal and Regime.

So, Normal Supergirl would have a different fighting style and moves than Regime Supergirl ( Powergirl ).

Normal Raven would have a different fighting style and moves than Regime Raven.

Normal Batgirl could be Barbara, but Regime Batgirl could be Cassandra Cain. And Regime Batgirl ( Cassandra ) would be way more agile and ninja-like and lethal than Barbara's Batgirl.

etc.

And that would mean each variation would have their own Super. So, Regime ( Trigon Possessed ) Raven's Super could involve Trigon like in Injustice, but Normal ( Good ) Raven's Super would not use Trigon and be different.

and so on.

I could support something like that.

Last edited:
If they made Supergirl and Powergirl alt versions of each other but with different playstyles, they would have to do that for every Regime version of each character in order to be fair.

and I suppose they could do that to add variety to each character - make their Regime versions play differently.

another poster mentioned above how he'd like to see something similar to the different variations each character had in MKX and how you chose that before the match started.

maybe in Injustice 2 they could achieve something similar by offering 2 variations with different playstyles for each character - Normal and Regime.

So, Normal Supergirl would have a different fighting style and moves than Regime Supergirl ( Powergirl ).

Normal Raven would have a different fighting style and moves than Regime Raven.

etc.

And that would mean each variation would have their own Super. So, Regime ( Trigon Possessed ) Raven's Super could involve Trigon like in Injustice, but Normal ( Good ) Raven's Super would not use Trigon and be different.

and so on.

I could support something like that.
to tell you the truth I wanted to do that with all the characters.

if they were gonna make a night wing and they say they want to put Red Robin or robin as an alt like them I was ok with them having their own style. especially if it's Damien since he's more violent of the three and like to use swords . and there' jason who like guns etc

and there's arsenal who use's boomer rang's and bolo's darts ninja weapons and thing's inthe environment where as hist mentor green stays strictly to his bow's and arrows.

but then again when you think about it. what it means is I don't care for what alt's are in a fighter game as far as street fight and mk like to push them as as them not being characters that are unique. I've said it before in the past THERE'S ARE REASON THEY HAVE THEM IN THE COMIC'S EVEN IF THEY HAD SOME AS A MENTOR ONCE THEY WENT TO LEARN OTHER THINGS TO DEFINE THEM SELVES AS THEIR OWN PERSON.

dc does lthis alot especially cause some how they were expecting games to show case these things about them in the way they fight. especially if they are becoming or have already become heroes in their own right.

I guess that why gravitate to game like KOF or killer instinct a little more
it doesn't mean they are better. but don't lock character's to something they are more then.

Last edited:
yeah, now that I think about it, I do think there should different styles for the normal and regime versions of the characters, assuming they still go that route in Injustice 2.

especially if that's the only way to get Cassandra Cain in......lol.

I want a badass, agile, lethal ninja-like Bat character and Cass fits that bill.

well only if It's not a cost thing. but some how I have feeling it's doable.

Last edited:
it will be interesting to see what they do in Injustice 2.

Noticed earlier today that Ed Boon changed his avatar on Twitter to a "II" and his header has a drumroll. Dude loves to troll, I'll give him that. We'll probably be getting something official here very soon.

lzzo7cG.jpg

Looking forward to getting this...and never playing online like every fighter I ever get, lol.

Looking forward to getting this...and never playing online like every fighter I ever get, lol.

Make ur buddies get it. I had a handful of buddies snag Injustice and we had some of the best times playing KOTH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"