The Thread of Injustice

Black Adam confirmed in Supergirl-centric Shattered Alliance 3 trailer!

[YT]FFQWelb-0lI[/YT]

Black Adam confirmed in Supergirl-centric Shattered Alliance 3 trailer!

[YT]FFQWelb-0lI[/YT]
here's the written details '

PlayStation 4, Xbox One
Injustice 2 ‘Shattered Alliances, Part 3’ trailer

Published 7 hours ago. 22 comments.

A glimpse at Supergirl's side of the story.

Injustice-2-Shattered-Alliances-Part-3.jpg

Warner Bros. and NetherRealm Studios have released part three in its series of “Shattered Alliances” trailers for Injustice 2.

The trailer showcases Supergirl and her place in the war between Batman’s resistance and Superman’s regime. The trailer shows a glimpse of her side of the story and the “daunting foes” that she faces.

If you missed it, catch part one here and part two here.
Injustice 2 is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on May 16.

View a new piece of artwork at the gallery. i
visit gallery »

Read More

PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Clips, Fighting Games, Injustice 2, NetherRealm Studios, Trailers, Warner Bros.

source: http://gematsu.com/

Finally Superman gets another ally! Black Adam is a part of the Regime! It's also confirmed that the remnants of the Regime (ie the ones that escaped capture) are hiding out in Kahndaq aka Black Adam's country! Pretty cool!

New video interview from Vic of EPN.tv with the dev's mostly talk on the Roster and the role the Multi verse plays in this installment

8:58
[YT]Tl0s3-zXu08[/YT]
Injustice 2 - New Characters and Gear - Electric Playground

• 48 views27 minutes ago

Published on 23 Mar 2017
Superheroes just can't stop fighting each other. The makers of Mortal Kombat are returning to the DC universe with Injustice 2, an all-new fighting game featuring Batman, Superman, and loads of other DC icons! Vic catches up with game maker Brian Goodman for a closer look at the new characters, and how players will be able to customize them.

source
:
EPN.tv

Last edited:

Injustice 2 Comic Hints at the Epic War Against Brainiac
14 hours ago |Read more

1490804220Injusticecomicbrainiac.jpg

In NetherRealm Studio’s newest fighting game, Injustice 2, it’s no secret that there’s a greater threat afoot—far beyond Superman and the supposed threat of bringing back the Regime. And that threat is none other than Brainiac, the big bad who’s hinted to be puppeteering in the darkness.
For tie-up comic care of publisher Jim Lee, the expectation is that there will still be a divided world among the heroes: those who side with Superman and those who are with Batman. But the cover that Lee shared in a preview (via IGN), it sees that all the heroes are somehow united on one side, with Brainiac on the other. Yes, even Superman and his supporters are there.
“I’m a big fan of Injustice and thrilled to be part of the Injustice 2 comic launch. Tom Taylor and Bruno Redondo have an exciting story in the works that will only add to the massive anticipation around the upcoming game.”
There’s no question about this, seeing as how the predecessor title, Injustice: Gods Among Us, has been a hit with fans. But the deepening story, even better customization, and looming darkness of a bigger threat are bound to make old-timers and even new players give it a spin.
Injustice 2 will be out on May 16. Injustice tie-in digital comic will be written by Tom Taylor and illustrated by Bruno Redondo. We’re expecting more heroes included in the comic alongside their reveal for the game.

also with

[FONT=&quot]When the next character joining the Injustice 2 roster will be revealedMarch 29, 2017

NetherRealm has confirmed when its next Injustice 2 character reveal will take place.Read more

NetherRealm has confirmed when its next Injustice 2 character reveal will take place.

| 03/29/2017 09:37 AM PT

Injustice-23.jpg

The next Injustice 2 character reveal will take place on March 30th, developer NetherRealm has confirmed.
As with previous reveal teases, the teaser image on the official website doesn’t offer any hints about who the character will be.
Last week, NetherRealm and Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment released the third story trailer for Injustice 2, Shattered Alliances: Part 3, revealing that Black Adam will be joining the roster. The trailer focused on Supergirl’s place in the war between Batman’s resistance and Superman’s regime, and showed off a few of the foes she will have to face during her time on Earth.
Injustice 2 launches May 16th for Xbox One and PlayStation 4.

[YT]S3yV22x3tlY[/YT]
Everything you need to know about Injustice 2

[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]

source: http://www.egmnow.com/
egmnow_logo.jpg
& http://epicstream.com/
logo.png

Here's a villain trailer with "new" reveals: Captain Cold and Scarecrow!

[YT]XTBCU7AxwKo[/YT]

It brings to mind the Scarebeast turn in the books some time ago.

Scarecrow and Cold both look nice.

Bane looks "interesting" not being all roided up.

Could have done without Scarecrow but the other characters look really good! I'm excited for the game! Story mode looks legit and my favorite DC character is in the game! :)

My god, it's like NRS is reading my damn mind with these character reveals. Each one just kicks more ass than the last. Bane looks so f'ing good. As does Scarecrow and Cold. Damn I can't wait to wreck fools with those dudes.

As far as the canon for Injustice goes, if I remember correctly didn't the Joker [BLACKOUT]kill Crane[/BLACKOUT]? I wonder if maybe they decided to [BLACKOUT]retcon it or bring him back from the dead[/BLACKOUT] or maybe this is just what he looks like under the guise of his fear toxin.

Other than that, everything looks great and it looks like that leaked list was legit. All thats left to supposedly be revealed is the initial DLC characters, Joker and one other character, right?

As far as the canon for Injustice goes, if I remember correctly didn't the Joker [BLACKOUT]kill Crane[/BLACKOUT]? I wonder if maybe they decided to [BLACKOUT]retcon it or bring him back from the dead[/BLACKOUT] or maybe this is just what he looks like under the guise of his fear toxin.

Other than that, everything looks great and it looks like that leaked list was legit. All thats left to supposedly be revealed is the initial DLC characters, Joker and one other character, right?

re Scarecrow:

from what I've read online, it looks like this Scarecrow is indeed brought back from the dead. it seems he's the "avatar" of the "rot or black." in contrast to Swamp Thing who represents the "green."

of course, don't know if any of that is confirmed.

Joker's actually the only one on the leaked list that hasn't been shown in any way yet. If I had to guess the next few weeks is gonna focus on things like gameplay breakdowns, modes etc. And Joker finally being revealed a couple weeks before launch.

Here's a villain trailer with "new" reveals: Captain Cold and Scarecrow!

[YT]XTBCU7AxwKo[/YT]

Captain Cold and The Scarecrow look awesome however having Robert Englund voice The Scarecrow is the crème de la crème.

A week before with Justice league 2 mobile
]
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioM-cCdqH9o"]11:02
[/URL]

[YT]ioM-cCdqH9o[/YT]
[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ioM-cCdqH9o"]Injustice 2 Gameplay Part 31 - Cat Woman Ultimate Attack/Move​
[/URL]

now recently

PlayStation 4, Xbox One
[FONT=&quot]Injustice 2 ‘Catwoman’ trailer[/FONT]
Published 7 hours ago. 16 comments.

A look at Selina Kyle in action.
Injustice-2-Catwoman-Trailer.jpg
Ads by Kiosked
Warner Bros. and NetherRealm Studios have released a new trailer for Injustice 2 introducing playable character Catwoman.
Here’s an overview of the character, via Warner Bros.:

Consistently walking the line between hero and villain, Selina Kyle’s pilfering past as Catwoman prevents Batman from ever placing his full trust in her. As the ashes of the Regime give rise to the sinister Society, the Caped Crusader must once again speculate where this thieving feline’s loyalties lie.
Injustice 2 is due out for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One on May 16.
Watch the trailer below.

[YT]wBcK5myUTac[/YT]
Injustice 2 - Introducing Catwoman!

• 142,130 views7 hours ago

Read More

PlayStation 4,Xbox One,Clips,Fighting Games,Injustice 2,NetherRealm Studios,Trailers,Warner Bros.
source:wbangcaHD:& Gematsu

Last edited:
I'm surprised no one's posted this yet

[YT]k9_JIVc0Wl4[/YT]

Injustice 2: Shattered Alliances Part 4 trailer

[YT]tYgsRg2ZYCY[/YT]

This seems more and more like a potential Superman redemption story.

giphy.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"