The Ultimate College Football Thread!!!!!!!!! OMG - - Part 2

I wish GT would have pulled out a win over Tennessee, but that was an exciting game to be sure.

Bama in mid season form? well... they just lost two starting linebackers.... won't be so shiny anymore.

Oregon holds on against Nebraska at home, 42-35. They put up 42 points in the first half but couldn't score again in the 2nd, mainly because they couldn't stop committing penalties and they went a tad conservative with the run game. Nebraska scored 21 in the 2nd half but turned the ball over with 2 minutes left.

Fighting Irish, you ain't failed me yet.

Georgia's D caused way too many penalties, ironic that they made the game saving play :up:

Wazzu and Boise just finished in triple OT. Yow :eek:

Georgia's D caused way too many penalties, ironic that they made the game saving play :up:

the penalties, the dropped passes... we were lucky... on a good day, we beat them 40-10

I'm once again watching these games to see potential quarterbacks for the draft. Mason Rudolph threw for almost 500 yards and 5 td's against Pitt. Trying to look beyond the stats with college quarterbacks and see their mechanics, decision making, NFL style throws.

Rosen is in a shootout. He's thrown 3 td's but also had a horrible pick 6. UCLA is down 41-38 to start 4th.

Memphis beat UCLA. Riley Fergusun threw 6 td's.

I'm once again watching these games to see potential quarterbacks for the draft. Mason Rudolph threw for almost 500 yards and 5 td's against Pitt. Trying to look beyond the stats with college quarterbacks and see their mechanics, decision making, NFL style throws.

Rosen is in a shootout. He's thrown 3 td's but also had a horrible pick 6. UCLA is down 41-38 to start 4th.

Which one of them will start for Cleveland next year?

Good grief Tennessee.....play football damn it.

Which one of them will start for Cleveland next year?

I'm watching them to see which one will start for the Jets.

I'll be watching some of Sam Darnold, Josh Allen, and Lamar Jackson.

Lamar Jackson is so entertaining to watch, I hope they don't get cute and try and convert him into a wide receiver in the NFL

Lamar is another RG3 waiting to happen.

Missouri should have fired their coach before they even got back to the locker room.

Good grief Tennessee.....play football damn it.

That one goes right at the feet of Butch Jones. I don't know how he let his team line up with no safeties over the top of an impending Hail Mary.

Lamar Jackson is so entertaining to watch, I hope they don't get cute and try and convert him into a wide receiver in the NFL

Even UK fans like to watch him. Whether you're a fan of UL or not, one must respect that level of talent in a player.

I am so ****ing embarrassed by the LSU that showed up this weekend. Coach O was really doing all the right things, but if this is gonna be the outcome, Orgeron isn't gonna get to keep this job he wanted so badly. They put up with Les Miles for FAR too long, and I honestly don't think they'll be doing something like that again. It's pretty much perform or GTFO.

That one goes right at the feet of Butch Jones. I don't know how he let his team line up with no safeties over the top of an impending Hail Mary.

No disagreement there at all....Tennessee is pretty damn good in OT....but you have to give them the damn chance to get there. Unbelievable...

No disagreement there at all....Tennessee is pretty damn good in OT....but you have to give them the damn chance to get there. Unbelievable...

Positioning several DBs deep to knock down the pass in that scenario is Football 101.

I'm still trying to shake the frustration of yesterday. It's hardly surprising that Kentucky lost to Florida, but to do so like that was devastating.

I'm still trying to shake the frustration of yesterday. It's hardly surprising that Kentucky lost to Florida, but to do so like that was devastating.

Dude...don't feel bad. We may have won our game yesterday against the University of Nobody, but MSU whipped our ass 35 - 0. NOTHING!!!!!! WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!

Dude...don't feel bad. We may have won our game yesterday against the University of Nobody, but MSU whipped our ass 35 - 0. NOTHING!!!!!! WE ARE BETTER THAN THIS!!!!!

I know that pain since UK has often been the victim of many an SEC beating, but relinquishing a 13 point 4th quarter lead, forgetting to cover a UF WR, and missing a FG at the end was rinse-and-repeat agony.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"