The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Wikipedia he does have spider sense and he is stronger than Spidey and Venom combined. It also says that he can change his appendages into wings which means he can chase Hawkman into the air if he chooses.

That info on Wiki is incorrect. He does not have a spider-sense at all. Carnage originally could see from any part of the symbiote's body, but that was "retconned" away.

Symbiotes are kinda my thing. Its a limited talent...

Didn't Carnage recently enslave an entire town along with Cap, Hawkeye, Thing, and Wolverine?

I already cast my vote but say this would be bloody as hell and Cletus walks away with a nice new mace.

Didn't Carnage recently enslave an entire town along with Cap, Hawkeye, Thing, and Wolverine?

I already cast my vote but say this would be bloody as hell and Cletus walks away with a nice new mace.

Yes. I liked that story. A lot. Which is a big deal cause I really don't like any of Carnage's stories. And based on that event where he took out Wolverine, Thing, Cap, and Hawkeye, I want to say he'd win. But then the following stories went back to showing Carnage as being an easier threat than that. So, I dunno.

Hawkman currently is leading 6-4 according to my count

Hawkman limps away from a hard fought victory, where he lost a lot of blood, and likely a limb, too.

Shang Chi

1322197-209102_15137_shang_chi_super.jpg

vs

Lady Shiva

-lady-shiva_large.JPG

One of the deadliest martial artists in the world gets her ass handed to her 4-0 by a true Master of Kung Fu

Wonder Man

Wonder-Man-Simon-Williams-Avengers-Art.jpg

vs

Power Girl

fierce.jpg

6-0-1 ( I vote draw as I think they just end up ****ing lol)

Anyway PG dominates. I'll have a new match up by morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"