The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 7

3-1
Friend of Sam Lane in his original status is more powerful, it seems.

1800489-mr_mind_11.jpg

SHILO NORMAN

Mister Miracle

VS

2971219-chance.jpg

NICHOLAS POWELL
Chance

Mr Miracle.

I would have voted Panther in the last round.

1-0
Escape artist wins.

3145505-01a.jpg

SUPERIOR FOES OF SPIDER-MAN

Shocker, Speed Demon, Beetle,Overdrive, and Boomerang

VS

3297689-3.png

BATMAN FAMILY
Batman, Nightwing, Batgirl (Cassandra Cain), Red Robin, Robin, Red Hood,and Batwoman

No overrated Batgod who can defeat Darkseid with his magic tracker bullet cause Batgod. Keep that BS out of this fight, make it fair.

If written properly, Superior foes. But knowing writers and obsessed batfans, the bat family.

Spidey foes. Beetle's armor is impervious to everything that they carry ordinarily while Speed Demon can demolish half the Bat team before they are aware of him.

Last edited:
Spidey foes. Beetle's armor is impervious to everything that they carry ordinarily while Speed Demon car demolish half the Bat team before they are aware of him.

That's what I'm saying. There's noting the Bat family can do to these guys without prep time and nobody held back. But because they are Bat related, they will probably win. Nobody gives a reason how though. :whatever:

3-2
Batfamily and Bruce's fortune came with use, but it did not even bring them to a draw.

3472051-barry+iris.jpg

BARRY ALLEN

VS

5799595-dd2.jpg

MATT MURDOCK

Who is more persistent in finding innoncence in a nearly lost cause?

Matt Murdock. I think his fear of becoming the Punisher is what drives him to see innocence in the biggest devils today...................no pun intended.

Matt Murdock

3-2
Batfamily and Bruce's fortune came with use, but it did not even bring them to a draw.

3472051-barry+iris.jpg

BARRY ALLEN

VS

5799595-dd2.jpg

MATT MURDOCK

Who is more persistent in finding innoncence in a nearly lost cause?
Whoa! I counted 3-2 Superior foes. How can you give it to the Bat family?! :huh:

He didn't. Said they weren't even able to get a draw. Bat family lost.

0-3
Matt is so convincing at his pursuit of justice he overshadows Barry

yhLfWDG.jpg

FANTASTIC FOUR

VS

6g7yZjq.jpg

CAPTAIN MARVEL

Sue is the only real problem here, but Cap should be able to win.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"