The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh c'mon people. Only reason Sentry died at all is because he wanted to. Not to mention, did you see him in Siege take that straight on hammer hit from Thor and not even be fazed. Dude's a beast. Majestic's goin down.

This is why Sentry's a joke.

Majestic's too bright for Sentry.

He'd own Apollo though.

This is why Thread bot's a joke! :argh:

Say what you want about interrupted rounds or whatever, but you gotta admit the lag is a lot better. Or rather the lack thereof. :o

Oh c'mon people. Only reason Sentry died at all is because he wanted to. Not to mention, did you see him in Siege take that straight on hammer hit from Thor and not even be fazed. Dude's a beast. Majestic's goin down.

That doesn't really mean anything. Majestic can hit just as hard and about a thousands times faster than Thor. . He's way above FTL. He's a planet buster. And he's a super genius who could probably design and create a machine that sends the Sentry to some far off dimension in the blink of an eye. Where Reed would need prep, Majestic would make it there and then.

I remember he was chasing an intergalactic Ark that stole everybody on Earth for months. Building a hyperspace harness as he was chasing it to save energy for when he finally caught it.

For all you guys talking about Majestic's smarts, I reeeally don't think he'd have time to put any of them to use against Sentry. Sentry's shown that he likes speed blitzes (Ares, ripping Attuma's head off, etc). Nonetheless...

ROUND OVER!

Alright, it was hard to tally up with the threadbot and the revision, but I got a total of 6-5. Majestic narrowly topples The Sentry!

Next Round: magic lady vs magic lady

Satana.jpg

Satana

VS

Zatanna-1.jpg

Zatanna

I'll give it to Zatanna if only because of the fishnets. *Sucker for fishnets*

Satana is a much more accomplished mage. Daughter of Satan and all that.

Being a half Demon Succubus will do that.

ehhh tough one for me but I guess I'll go for Satanna

Oh, and I forgot to say because of the threadbot, but Anubis (and anyone else too) pm me any/all of the match suggestions that come to your mind.

Gracias mi amigos :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"