The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 7

tumblr_mmqm2grH5T1qcotwjo1_500.gif

The first order just seem to be people with guns(lasers) with no powers. Wouldn't it make sense for like 3 or 4 Lanterns to go up against them?

2-0
They don't have yellow laser, so I totally agree with this outcome.

6391881-dbvvnowwsaaucjw.jpg

WOLVERINE

VS

5738561-tumblr_ojpb3oxfji1r5h33to4_1280.jpg

VIXEN

2-0
No chance for poor Vixen?

4705593-2fa5474278b3cc9b05eaf8fa80a26b0b.jpg

FIRE & ICE

VS

4097150-screenhunter_104+sep.+13+18.02.jpg

STORM

0-7
Flawless Victory for the Queen of Wakanda.

2157002-jla_january_firestorm_colors_sotd_by_ratkins_d4lvhxs.jpg

FIRESTORM

VS

3773012-silversurfer1.png

SILVER SURFER

Who is more creative in constructs using rays?

Silver Surfer. Can't believe Spider took off two freaking months. Unreal. :angry:

0-7
Flawless Victory for the Queen of Wakanda.

2157002-jla_january_firestorm_colors_sotd_by_ratkins_d4lvhxs.jpg

FIRESTORM

VS

3773012-silversurfer1.png

SILVER SURFER

Who is more creative in constructs using rays?

I loved the old Firestorm stories. Firestorm is very powerful, but the surfer is a different level. The Surfer can use the power cosmic for more versatile effects and Firestorm's transmutation power doesn't work on living things.

I loved the old Firestorm stories. Firestorm is very powerful, but the surfer is a different level. The Surfer can use the power cosmic for more versatile effects and Firestorm's transmutation power doesn't work on living things.
This is not a vs fight, just who is more creative in the use of their transmutation powers.

This is not a vs fight, just who is more creative in the use of their transmutation powers.

Okay, in that case I still go with Firestorm, who uses transformation as his main attack while the Surfer relies on other types of attack, using his power cosmic - can't think of any examples right now though.

Silver Surfer. He could be more creative but he's basically a cosmic pacifist and choose to tone it down so I'm going with him.

I'd say Firestorm is more creative.

SS would win the fight with some difficulty.

Firestorm is more creative.

4-5
Cause I vote for the DC champion of light and flame manipulation, who loses by a hair against the cosmic silver skinned alien man.

2365218-black_mask___lucius_fox.jpg

BLACK MASK

VS

3221316-1.png

THE PENGUIN

vs

144894-116485-joker.jpg

THE JOKER

If you were a henchman to be, who is the scariest one of this bunch as a boss and you'd want to avoid working under the most?

Silver Surfer. Can't believe Spider took off two freaking months. Unreal. :angry:
Another two months break. :yay:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"