• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Ultimate DC/Marvel Tournament - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are talking about a top 5 DC martial artist in a fight where firearms are out of the question, making it close quarters.

No one's winning this easily.

Not only is BP one of Marvel's best hand to hand combatants, he's also one of Marvel's most brilliant guys, he basically invented prep time(sorry Batman), and he also is physically enhanced so yeah......I don't think it would be as hard as people think.

Bronze Tiger is up there with the likes of Shiva, Karate Kid, Cass Cain. I'd put him above Bats.

He's definitely more skilled than T'Challa. But I think his Vibranium suit and enhanced stats even it up.

Great fight, but i'm going with Bronze Tiger.

T'challa has been trained as a child all forms of tribal crap so he's no slouch. And I know he's not the best hand to hand combat, but he's up there with Captain America, plus he's enhanced.

Which is the only reason I'd think he'd win.

He would outlast BT. But it wouldn't be easy. BT has taken down people far stronger than BP with his bare hands. It's just that the combination of skill and enhanced atributes would be just enough.

Anubis I agree with you, but at the same time, BP is smart on his feet. He could outlast him but within 5 minutes of the fight, BP would have figured out 2-3 ways on how to defeat BT so I'm sure he could outlast him but I don't think he'd let it get to that point. BP has been constantly underwritten in the past since Priest really brought the character out.

Last edited:
And at the same time, we're talking about a guy who is a natural fighter. While BP is figuring out 2 or 3 different ways to take him down, BT is learning his style, realizing what he's dealing with with the enhanced senses, and thinking up 2 to 3 different ways to take BP down.

These are highly skilled Martial Artists. They're both dangerous while thinking on their feet.

Black Panther due to superhuman senses. In a jungle setting he does not have to stand and fight, he can use hit and run tactics. ( I was tempted to say " use Gorilla warfare" but I resisted the temptation.)

To late Silicon! U thought it so now live with the label........racist! :argh:

Black Panther due to superhuman senses. In a jungle setting he does not have to stand and fight, he can use hit and run tactics. ( I was tempted to say " use Gorilla warfare" but I resisted the temptation.)

*Guerrilla.

:o

Apparently he was working for the deliberate racist connotation then...

I'm voting Ultron as well.

On another note, I'm going to have to back out of running this thread and the anyone/anything goes thread.

If anyone wants to take over, please do. Otherwise I might still post some new matches here and there just without pictures to save a little time.

Sorry to not be able to keep this going as I'd hoped. And if anyone is in contact with Genesis tell him to break out of jail or wherever he is and get back here to take his thread back over ;)

I chose a peaceful jungle dwelling herbivore that is capable of killing an adult male lion with one slap of it's hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"